Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tried to watch the Watford v Forest game eariler

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:31 pm

No mate haha, awful

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 pm

I Did'nt wtch the game,we had the Stoke v Man Utd game on in work,and the rugby :roll:

It ended Watford 0-1 Nottm Forest.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Midfield general wrote:Some of the teams in the Championship are 'AWFUL' and I really do feel that the league has lost its attractivness that anyone can beat anyone for a while now.

Every year people say it's the strongest for ages and every year the quality is about the same. Anyone can beat anyone.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:49 pm

I agree and disagree with the majority :o :lol:

I though last season was an average league and didn't expect anything different this season.

I can guantentee that everyone say it's the strongest next season as well
Lol

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 am

2blue2handle wrote:I can guantentee that everyone say it's the strongest next season as well
Lol

Nah, 2 seasons ago, with Newcastle and Westbrom, that was a strong season looking back on it.
This season is tight, buy not particularly strong. Last season, any team was in a for a shout in my opinion (bar a few weaker teams).

Next season will be the same as this season, it'll be an average free for all - tight and close top 8.
Last edited by Frantic on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 am

2blue2handle wrote:I can guantentee that everyone say it's the strongest next season as well
Lol

Nah, 2 seasons ago, with Newcastle and Westbrom, that was a strong season looking back on it.
This season is tight, buy not particularly strong. Last season, any team was in a for a shout in my opinion (bar a few weaker teams).

Next season will be the same as this season, it'll be an average free for all - tight and close top 8.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 am

Midfield general wrote:and the first half an hour was so poor that I give the wife the remote control and went to bed. Did it get any better after that..?

No :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: