Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" LEICESTER CITY TOMORROW WILL BE MUCH TOUGHER THAN MANY "

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 pm

" LEICESTER CITY TOMORROW WILL BE MUCH TOUGHER THAN MANY REALISE "

I am giving my HONEST BELIEF, I know I will upset a few people, but I believe in honesty.

Very very tough hmm 2-2,might even lose 2-1, I rate them top 4.

but if we beat them, I will be over joyed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Guts/passion and a good team is what we have, but I fancy Leicester as one of the favourites for this division and If we can beat them, then I believe we can be up there with the very best this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " LEICESTER CITY TOMORROW WILL BE MUCH TOUGHER THAN MANY "

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 pm

We are fitter and much better organised IMO, fingers crossed mate

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:31 pm

With the squad they have and a high profile manager they should be in the top 2 at the finish BUT i am sure we can do them again in Malky we trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm

I feel we will finish above Leicester anyway come the end of the season. Tommorow will be a narrow win again, but I feel under Malky we have by far a better team ethic than Leicester do under Sven.

Keep the faith lads, this side truly are playing for the club, Malky and the fans.

We will win 3-2 I think.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 am

both teams will field stronger sides,and i believe we will beat them,our confidence should be high :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:" LEICESTER CITY TOMORROW WILL BE MUCH TOUGHER THAN MANY REALISE "

I am giving my HONEST BELIEF, I know I will upset a few people, but I believe in honesty.

Guts/passion and a good team is what we have, but I fancy Leicester as one of the favourites for this division and If we can beat them, then I believe we can be up there with the very best this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm with you on this mate. I believe if we were playing them in two weeks, with a 'new'??
striker on board.. We would definitely beat them, but right now, as happy as i am with
the way we are developing... We are missing far too many chances. It could well cost us
today. Miller is playing too far outside the box (under orders) and Earnie needs it to be
gift wrapped. Look at McKail-Smith and Ross the other night... half chances converted
to goals.. thats what you need your strikers to be doing. But we'll get there

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 am

taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" LEICESTER CITY TOMORROW WILL BE MUCH TOUGHER THAN MANY REALISE "

I'm with you on this mate. I believe if we were playing them in two weeks, with a 'new'??
striker on board.. We would definitely beat them, but right now, as happy as i am with
the way we are developing... We are missing far too many chances. It could well cost us
today. Miller is playing too far outside the box (under orders) and Earnie needs it to be
gift wrapped. Look at McKail-Smith and Ross the other night... half chances converted

Dave,

Your right upfront we are missing to many chances and there is something just not right upfront, which you have been stating for weeks, lets hope were both proved wrong.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:31 am

losing taylor at left back is a big blow...

think we will get a 1-1 draw with this one.. cant see where our goals will come from today.. im going for a header from a set piece..

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:05 am

Hi, couldn't resist joining...Leicester fan here.

I think todays game will be a toughie to call....I think if we play to our full potential there is only one possible outcome, however thats a big IF!

I do respect what your manager is trying to do there and like a lot of you have said its a completely different approach to Svens measured calm way of doing things.

It will be an interesting one thats for sure, but I honestly dont think that your lot will be able to cope with us today. (just an opinion)

I'm going for 1 or 2 nil to us.

I wish you well for the season (just not today).

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:09 am

taffyapple wrote:

Actually, I think Sven will have sorted them out in the next 2 or 3 weeks, and the best time to play them is now. Mind you, if we beat them today they could have Martin O'Neill in charge in 2 weeks!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:23 am

gerrytaggart wrote:Hi, couldn't resist joining...Leicester fan here.

I think todays game will be a toughie to call....I think if we play to our full potential there is only one possible outcome, however thats a big IF!

I do respect what your manager is trying to do there and like a lot of you have said its a completely different approach to Svens measured calm way of doing things.

It will be an interesting one thats for sure, but I honestly dont think that your lot will be able to cope with us today. (just an opinion)

couldn't agree more...well said that man, haha.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:42 am

bluebird58 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Actually, I think Sven will have sorted them out in the next 2 or 3 weeks, and the best time to play them is now. Mind you, if we beat them today they could have Martin O'Neill in charge in 2 weeks!

That did cross my mind, we can still catch them while they are not totally settled in yet :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 am

gerrytaggart wrote:Hi, couldn't resist joining...Leicester fan here.

Welcome on board our forum, I agree its going to be a tough game today, I just hope we can catch you on a off day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 am

Can't let Beckford bully the centre halves, he needs to be got at early, if you know what I mean !

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Dave,

Your right upfront we are missing to many chances and there is something just not right upfront, which you have been stating for weeks, lets hope were both proved wrong.

I just dont think Earnie brings enough to the table. Miller drags defenders all over the shop
and opens up the channels for our midfielders. He's doing ok, but we need HIM in the box
IMO, he will score more at this level than Earnie. Malky's way of playing is to ensure we are
tight at the back, and to protect the defence with holding midfielders. It a sound tactic, had
Jones used it, we'd be in the premiership now. But the front men need to really run their
bollocks off for it to succeed. Thats not Earnie. :cry: I wish it was. Cos i loves him!