Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" 300 FANS AMAZING IN MY OPINION "

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Brighton took 300 fans today to Support Plymouth v Macclesfield today, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " 300 FANS AMAZING IN MY OPINION "

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Brighton took 300 fans today to Support Plymouth v Macclesfield today, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play to them for that,
They must love motorways ;)

Na, great effort from all 300 of them.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Brighton took 300 fans today to Support Plymouth v Macclesfield today, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jules
They showed how fans can unite :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:39 pm

That is an amazing effort in all fairness.

Well done to them.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Let's not forget Brighton have been on the verge, they know how important help can be. We all love football first and foremost. One less football club is a disaster to football, especially a west country club, there aren't many club that way anyway and it's a excellent away day for Cardiff
. Well done to the Gulls.
Last edited by Taff on the Mersey on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Let's not forget Brighton have been on the verge, they know how important help can be. We all love football first and foremost. One less football club is a disaster to football, especially a west country club, there aren't many club that way anyway and it's a excellent away day. Well done to the Gulls.

SPOT on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I believe it goes to show that in football we all have our rivaleries, however we stand united as a football supporting family, but the media don't want to cover that all they are interested in is condemning supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Well done Brighton and Hove Albion ! Fantastic support for another club. That's why football fans are superior to any other 'sports' fans. Football is much, much more than a game.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:46 pm

i hope they didnt all buy a golden ticket : but fair play well done lads and lasses an absolutely great gesture by u all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 pm

frank skinner wrote:i hope they didnt all buy a golden ticket : but fair play well done lads and lasses an absolutely great gesture by u all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes the Riddler did sell Plymouth fans tickets similar to that.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:52 pm

superb effort !!! :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

fair play that is what you call football fans!

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Would we do the same? I mean - should we do it for them too? We have got the riddler in common. Would be a good day out too :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:01 pm

eddiep wrote:Would we do the same? I mean - should we do it for them too? We have got the riddler in common. Would be a good day out too :ayatollah:

I would, Riddler being kicked out.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Ironically, that is one of the few journeys in British football where no Motorways would be travelled, may be wrong, and wait to be corrected. 8-)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Dont you need to go onto the M5 Gwyn?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:23 pm

It is incredible to be honest well done to them all !!!!! Does anyone remember that time Sam paid for our buses and santa hats and we took thousands there all in Santa hats. Argyle knocked me out once in Downtown bar but Id even go there if something was organised sad to see these clubs going to the wall.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 pm

We had a fans day in 1998 and brighton sent up 30 with another 25 from Sunderland. Top blokes they were too.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:05 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Not more lovey dovey, we're all football fans together and should skip in the flowers hand in hand :/ I can't take the CCFC v Scum game let alone anymore sickly loving. Come on Annis, the next book you'll be releasing will be a book of love poems you've written for the 92 teams in the leagues haha. ;)

:lol: :lol:

Simon, I cant stop laughing :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:14 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Dont you need to go onto the M5 Gwyn?

Just looked on google maps, and you cross the M5 but don't actually go on it, however you do need to use the M275 around the north of Portsmouth for a short distance, so yet again I been talking bollocks.
:)

Mind you I should think most of them rich pansies in Brighton have their own planes and flew direct ( calm down i'm only joking, they got helicopters) :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:24 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Not more lovey dovey, we're all football fans together and should skip in the flowers hand in hand :/ I can't take the CCFC v Scum game let alone anymore sickly loving. Come on Annis, the next book you'll be releasing will be a book of love poems you've written for the 92 teams in the leagues haha. ;)

Mate we all love rivalry, its what keeps the juices flowing. Id hardly call it lovey dovey, its about showing support to a club who are 1 of only 72 in the football league, they like us have fans who love their club and 1 less team is 1 less away trip, 1 last rivalry.

CCFC v Swans isn't gonna build any f*cking bridges, id be very surprised if I went to the next derby game and fans we exchanging handshakes, in fact I would take my life! Its about showing that football fans can show togetherness in hard times and show compassion and humanity...there are few things more humbling that enemies showing a hand when your a person in turmoil...OUTSTANDING! If you cant see that my fellow Elyight then I feel bad for you mate.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:It is incredible to be honest well done to them all !!!!! Does anyone remember that time Sam paid for our buses and santa hats and we took thousands there all in Santa hats. Argyle knocked me out once in Downtown bar but Id even go there if something was organised sad to see these clubs going to the wall.

I remember that.

I went down in a car though.

Was absolutely freezing and the away end was still the open terrace in those days, proper football ground.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:31 pm

baseboy007 wrote:

Mate we all love rivalry, its what keeps the juices flowing. Id hardly call it lovey dovey, its about showing support to a club who are 1 of only 72 in the football league, they like us have fans who love their club and 1 less team is 1 less away trip, 1 last rivalry.

CCFC v Swans isn't gonna build any f*cking bridges, id be very surprised if I went to the next derby game and fans we exchanging handshakes, in fact I would take my life! Its about showing that football fans can show togetherness in hard times and show compassion and humanity...there are few things more humbling that enemies showing a hand when your a person in turmoil...OUTSTANDING! If you cant see that my fellow Elyight then I feel bad for you mate.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

something tells me I took that to serious. haha. Sorry mate.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Ironically, that is one of the few journeys in British football where no Motorways would be travelled, may be wrong, and wait to be corrected. 8-)

They would use the M27, runs from Portsmouth and stops after Southampton by Lymington Spa ;) :old: :ayatollah:

Credit to them though! that is a fair old trek!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Once a Blue Always a Blue on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:26 am

ELY BOY wrote::lol: I want a cut of the profits when you release it! Haha

:lol:

Simon
Your on :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 am

BigGwynram wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:Dont you need to go onto the M5 Gwyn?

Just looked on google maps, and you cross the M5 but don't actually go on it, however you do need to use the M275 around the north of Portsmouth for a short distance, so yet again I been talking bollocks.
:)

Mind you I should think most of them rich pansies in Brighton have their own planes and flew direct ( calm down i'm only joking, they got helicopters) :lol: :lol:

:lol: I was thinking myself. Cos i worked down there a lot. you'd use the M27 for a
fair stretch (not long enough though, its a tw*t of a drive!!)