Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Spanish league

Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Its alot more intresting this season so far. Both barca and madrid strugling. Its good to see it mix up a bit :ayatollah:

Re: Spanish league

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:50 pm

R. Madrid just won 6-2 :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:51 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:R. Madrid just won 6-2 :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Didnt Barcawin 8-1 the other week aswell

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 pm

i read in one of the tabloids last week. the spanish league. is like the scottish league. only 2 teams in there? :roll:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 pm

only 2 teams have won the premiership in the last 7 seasons and you could stick Barca and R Madrid in any league in the world and it would then be a 2 team league !

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 am

Midfield general wrote:
Bazforth wrote:only 2 teams have won the premiership in the last 7 seasons and you could stick Barca and R Madrid in any league in the world and it would then be a 2 team league !

Excatly the British media have a pop at other leagues because not many teams win the title but the same goes for the Premier League

I Think its the fact that, like scotland, only two teams actually challenge for the title, at least in the prem league you have 4 teams challenging until the last month or so. If you want a good league watch german football! different winnersthe last 4 seasons i think, great crowds and really good football

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 am

Malaga will up the top somewhere, have now got rich owners and have spent a lot of money this year, also van nistelrooy up front. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 am

MalagaCF wrote:Malaga will up the top somewhere, have now got rich owners and have spent a lot of money this year, also van nistelrooy up front. :ayatollah:

They are a potentially massive club, will take them a couple of years to get to the level of Real or Barca, went to a game a couple of years ago, might of been the second division, great time, strange going to a match with a KO of 10pm though

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 am

Jimmykingz wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Malaga will up the top somewhere, have now got rich owners and have spent a lot of money this year, also van nistelrooy up front. :ayatollah:

They are a potentially massive club, will take them a couple of years to get to the level of Real or Barca, went to a game a couple of years ago, might of been the second division, great time, strange going to a match with a KO of 10pm though

Malaga are my 2nd team, love them !!