Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I honestly believe that the Carling Cup...........

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Has our name on it this season!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .......our proud tradition of cup heroics will continue and as usual we fly the flag for ALL of Wales!!

Final.............Cardiff City 1 Arsenal 0 anyone!!?? :D :ayatollah: :old: ;)

Re: I honestly believe that the Carling Cup...........

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:15 pm

If this prediction is anywhere near the accuracy levels of your predictions of promotion over the last two seasons you've got absolutely no chance :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:17 pm

NJ73 wrote:If this prediction is anywhere near the accuracy levels of your predictions of promotion over the last two seasons you've got absolutely no chance :lol:

Blazing is always very optimistic Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:18 pm

NJ73 wrote:If this prediction is anywhere near the accuracy levels of your predictions of promotion over the last two seasons you've got absolutely no chance :lol:

Who? Me? :lol: :ayatollah:

Score from today...........

10 men 4 Out of Depth and Embarrasing their little Town 1

OOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Only when my medication kicks in dude!! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Only when my medication kicks in dude!! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Has our name on it this season!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .......our proud tradition of cup heroics will continue and as usual we fly the flag for ALL of Wales!!

Final.............Cardiff City 1 Arsenal 0 anyone!!?? :D :ayatollah: :old: ;)

i belive it as well blazing saddlles carling cup better day out than the fa cup final :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: but it could be city one stoke nil