warren

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 pm

1-0 cum on plymouth :D

Re: warren

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:23 pm

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEY..... :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Get in there my son, I just text him but he has not replied yet - ignorant git :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:25 pm

I didnt realise this until Jeff Stelling just said. But Peter Reid auctioned of his own winners medals to raise money to help with the clubs debts. Then riddler goes and sacks him, what a c**t!

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:26 pm

milly44 wrote:I didnt realise this until Jeff Stelling just said. But Peter Reid auctioned of his own winners medals to raise money to help with the clubs debts. Then riddler goes and sacks him, what a c**t!

FFS don't you read the updates :evil:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:I didnt realise this until Jeff Stelling just said. But Peter Reid auctioned of his own winners medals to raise money to help with the clubs debts. Then riddler goes and sacks him, what a c**t!

No :lol: ;)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:28 pm

milly44 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

No :lol: ;)

I make them up anyway and the Q+A'S are too :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Who they playing the blind school ? For Feeney to score the opposition haven't turned up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Who they playing the blind school ? For Feeney to score the opposition haven't turned up :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats not very nice :D

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:02 pm

ulsters number 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YArnWKJzjAw

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:02 pm

papa wrote:ulsters number 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YArnWKJzjAw

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Plymouth had Warren upfront today on his own :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He said the Plymouth fans were right behind them today big time :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 pm

well done warren. he needs to do the aytollah after he scores though :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:18 pm

ninianblue wrote:well done warren. he needs to do the aytollah after he scores though :ayatollah: :lol:

I am going to watch him in a few weeks time, I will tell him to :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:well done warren. he needs to do the aytollah after he scores though :ayatollah: :lol:

I am going to watch him in a few weeks time, I will tell him to :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yeah. that be great. :ayatollah: