Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THAT '

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 am

BURNLEY Home CARLING CUP 4th RD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Were in with a real good chance of progressing to the 5th RD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Who cares about the big teams, CHEAP ENTRANCE FOR EVERYONE.

£10 Adults and £1 Kids :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
NO EXCUSES CITY FANS LETS GET THE STADIUM ROCKING FOR THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ' I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THAT '

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 am

we tryed getting it rocking for leicster, only a certain amount at the back did! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:BURNLEY Home CARLING CUP 4th RD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Were in with a real good chance of progressing to the 5th RD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NO EXCUSES CITY FANS LETS GET THE STADIUM ROCKING FOR THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A real chance of a Quarter Final tie Annis which would be fantastic as I can't remember the last time we got that far.

As you say get the price right and lets see a 20K+ Crowd. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 am

harty10 wrote:we tryed getting it rocking for leicster, only a certain amount at the back did! :ayatollah:

I thought you looked brilliant from the Ninian Stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
It sounded as good as when we usually get 20,000 in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:45 am

Forever Blue wrote:
harty10 wrote:we tryed getting it rocking for leicster, only a certain amount at the back did! :ayatollah:

I thought you looked brilliant from the Ninian Stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
It sounded as good as when we usually get 20,000 in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good to hear annis! :ayatollah: Samee for burnley it is! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:53 am

Game being played in half term week, competitive pricing. Here's hoping for a big crowd.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 pm

do burnley, then av palace in round 5 :ayatollah: then when were in the semis with chelsea and both the mancs we can demand a europa place or we will take the f.a to the european court of human rights :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 pm

not bad fair chance for the last 8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BURNLEY Home CARLING CUP 4th RD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im happy with that :ayatollah: palace home in the round after :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 pm

2nd weakest team left, at home, very god chance of quarter final place.

Very happy.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:23 pm

i just hope we get a bigger crowd. but fair play in the canton we were louder than the last few home matches have been
:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Agree with you Annis, a massive opportunity for us to get to the qtr finals and only 2 games away from Wembley FFS !!
Anything is possible :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:42 pm

castleblue wrote:

A real chance of a Quarter Final tie Annis which would be fantastic as I can't remember the last time we got that far.

As you say get the price right and lets see a 20K+ Crowd. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I honestly cant either,have we ever made the last 8 of this Competition ?

I am more than pleased with the draw :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:43 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

im happy with that :ayatollah: palace home in the round after :ayatollah:

Would suit me as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:43 pm

kidwellyblue wrote:Agree with you Annis, a massive opportunity for us to get to the qtr finals and only 2 games away from Wembley FFS !!
Anything is possible :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes def, anything is possible :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 pm

f**k the big clubs lets get to wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 pm

the blue path wrote:f**k the big clubs lets get to wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly how I feel :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I just found a new job and narrowly missed going to the last round so i'll be trying my best to go to this one, it may have already been said but is there ant date for the game? :)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:50 pm

At a 10er a ticket I am not only going with the mrs, I am going to go down with some friends as well and family members. Why aint people taking advantage of these give away ticket prices ? Crazy.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:

In the 60s we got to semis-suprised you cant remember Annis!

Hopefully i can make this game as kids are on half term

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:01 pm

what date is the game?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:03 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:what date is the game?

25th october ish

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:

In the 60s we got to semis-suprised you cant remember Annis!

Hopefully i can make this game as kids are on half term

Gareth, No I wasnt there :lol: but youve brought it back to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Saw my first game in 18 months on Wednesday was really good , and a great atmosphere looking forward to Burnley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I was there in 65/66 semi final against West Ham they were much to good for us then played over 2 legs think it was 10-3 . They had the big 3 playing for them world cup winners BM MP GH. Been a long time since we got that far about time we did it again maybe get to the semis we can get into europe again that would bring back some memories of the old days :old: in cup winners cup. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:40 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:I was there in 65/66 semi final against West Ham they were much to good for us then played over 2 legs think it was 10-3 . They had the big 3 playing for them world cup winners BM MP GH. Been a long time since we got that far about time we did it again maybe get to the semis we can get into europe again that would bring back some memories of the old days :old: in cup winners cup. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: