Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pivotal games

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 am

The next 4 games are massive now, none of them look at all easy and i believe they will shape the fortunes of the club this season.
first up Leicester then soton with Hull and ipswich to follow.
How many points do you think we need to get to mount a credible challenge for honours this season. im going for 8 and really looking forwards to next 2 games in particular cos im home visiting!! :P
after these 4 games the league will have really taken shape and the teams thereabouts normally remain in the mix all season. cardifff to be there too! :ayatollah:

Re: Pivotal games

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:10 am

norfolkin welsh wrote:The next 4 games are massive now, none of them look at all easy and i believe they will shape the fortunes of the club this season.
first up Leicester then soton with Hull and ipswich to follow.
How many points do you think we need to get to mount a credible challenge for honours this season. im going for 8 and really looking forwards to next 2 games in particular cos im home visiting!! :P
after these 4 games the league will have really taken shape and the teams thereabouts normally remain in the mix all season. cardifff to be there too! :ayatollah:

I'm hoping we win our home games and at least draw with Hull. Dead greedy, me!

:lol: