Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT ABOUT SCOTT YOUNG AND GILO PLAYING

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Be great to see a couple of our ex players making even a cameo appearance in the Mikey Dye memorial game.

Re: WHAT ABOUT SCOTT YOUNG AND GILO PLAYING

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Be great to see a couple of our ex players making even a cameo appearance in the Mikey Dye memorial game.

Gwyn, even if they just came along would be great :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Gilo was my boyhood hero when we were last in the top flight. Had my photo taken with him at our training ground and everything.

I think it may have been down to the fact that although I was only 7-8, I was probably taller than him :mrgreen:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 pm

NJ73 wrote:Gilo was my boyhood hero when we were last in the top flight. Had my photo taken with him at our training ground and everything.

I think it may have been down to the fact that although I was only 7-8, I was probably taller than him :mrgreen:

:lol:
I have a lot of Respect for Gilo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:17 am

If you can get Leighton James to play I will donate £250 and throw in a an extra £500 if I get to smash him with a 2 footed challenge at knee height

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 am

joninian1927 wrote:If you can get Leighton James to play I will donate £250 and throw in a an extra £500 if I get to smash him with a 2 footed challenge at knee height

:lol: :lol:

Joninian, I think I would also pay £250 to get him to play :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:
joninian1927 wrote:If you can get Leighton James to play I will donate £250 and throw in a an extra £500 if I get to smash him with a 2 footed challenge at knee height

:lol: :lol:

Joninian, I think I would also pay £250 to get him to play :lol: :ayatollah:

Tell him there's a bar and you never know....