Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CO-OP SMARTBOX

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Anyone had one installed ?? If so what do they ACTUALLY do, or are they a bluff ??

:ayatollah:

Re: CO-OP SMARTBOX

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Ill be getting one fitted when i pass because. The cheapest quote ive got a year is 5000 :S come on ffs but with that ive got it 130 per month!!! And they warn you in advance if your premiums are going to go up and what not as long as you dont drive like a dick you will be fine i think and you can monotor your progress online so if you brake hard all the time spin around corners you know where youre going wrong and how to fix it the only thing im a bit weary on is i think they could try any excuse to raise the price and i you cancel you have to pay to get it removed! But if youre young and do not make much money its perfect just when you fill in the form make sure you choose driving at night daily because they will monitor it and you want to have freedom and drive when you want so i put driving at night daily betweens 1,000-2,000 miles p/year and im always on time and you get 24 days to get it fitted so you can drive a dick and get it out of your system before they fit it! Ill defo be getting it its going to save me a shit load its good to see insurance giving young kids a chsnce slbeit whilst being monitord but if youre good the premiums go down and the box is hidden and works as a tracking device! ..... Phew!