Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gary Taylor Fletcher

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm

As most of you know this guy kicked the ball into the away supporters, that is us lot, after Blackpool scored their equaliser last Saturday. The ball hit my 8 year old girl in the face knocking her glasses of her face. She was treated by the St. Johns in the treatment room.

I have complained to Blackpool about this and had a response from them Wednesday. They said they will look at the DVD of the game to see if Fletcher did kick the ball into the crowd. I asked them to get back to me before close of play today Friday the 23rd September. They have failed to do this.

Therefore I have decided to take this further. If anyone who saw this happen is willing to give me a statement I would very much appreciate it. I intend bringing in the police and the Football league in now that I have given Blackpool FC the chance.

Thank you for reading

Re: Gary Taylor Fletcher

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Go for it Ian mate , I would let the CCFC officials know too just incase . Maybe inform Gethin Jenkins ?

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:35 pm

All the best to u mate take em all the way

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:41 pm

The man smashed the ball into the crowd at point blank range. If it had been my daughter I'd be just as angry, she had to go to hospital. Id be tempted to go knock on Fletchers door and do him at point blank range with a bat

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Best of luck with the legal action mate, keep us updated please.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 pm

massive restraint i say...if that had happened to my offspring i would have run on the pitch and kicked the fuggin tw*t in the face. no problem i would take the ban too... :x

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Anyone fancy letting him know about this:

http://twitter.com/#!/GTF_12

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:15 pm

You would think as a human the least Taylor-fletcher would do is pick up a Phone and say sorry.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 pm

What gives footballers the right to smack the ball at fans
at point blank range, with real intent to hurt someone.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Just tweeted him, probably won't get a reply.

Good luck Ian :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Good player

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:13 pm

polo wrote:Good player

Is he? Who would u drop to play for city :?

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Conway

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 am

polo wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Conway

Never in a million years conway is 1 of our best players, but i respect ur opinion fella

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:34 am

Conway :lol: :lol:

By far our player of the season so far :lol:
As funny as your usual comments

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:03 am

2blue2handle wrote:Conway :lol: :lol:

Player of the season? Hahaha. I said conway not cowie you daft c**t.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 am

polo wrote:

Well as far as I am concerned Fletcher has lost all rights to be known as a football player let alone a good one.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:37 am

polo wrote:

I'm aware of who you said.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 am

I've sent GTF a tweet.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:56 am

Bakedalasker wrote:As most of you know this guy kicked the ball into the away supporters, that is us lot, after Blackpool scored their equaliser last Saturday. The ball hit my 8 year old girl in the face knocking her glasses of her face. She was treated by the St. Johns in the treatment room.

I have complained to Blackpool about this and had a response from them Wednesday. They said they will look at the DVD of the game to see if Fletcher did kick the ball into the crowd. I asked them to get back to me before close of play today Friday the 23rd September. They have failed to do this.

Therefore I have decided to take this further. If anyone who saw this happen is willing to give me a statement I would very much appreciate it. I intend bringing in the police and the Football league in now that I have given Blackpool FC the chance.

Thank you for reading

Don't back down on this Ian stand your ground and get the Police involved if neccessary. The ignoring of your request is normal proactise for this kind of thing unfortunatley. Blackpool FC will close ranks and try and isolate you in an effort to make you give up.

However, remember you have plenty of backing form this message board and I'm sure that CCTV and other witnesses will come forward. The important thing is to make the compliant and stand your ground.

Good Luck if there is anything I can do just ask.

TONY

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Go for it Ian mate , I would let the CCFC officials know too just incase . Maybe inform Gethin Jenkins ?

Martyn I received texts off Wayne Nash the following morning to the incident and our club have been contact with Blackpool FC, I have also passed on the texts to Ian.

Also Simon Chivers (police) contacted me for Ian's details last week and he is assisting Ian and his daughter too.