Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE NEXT UPDATE TONIGHT "

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:27 pm

There will be one the beginning of this week and not a Q&A,

I shall in future describe it as a small update from Carl Curtis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE NEXT UPDATE "

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:29 pm

about players coming in annis? :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:29 pm

:lol:
I hope it's medium sized

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 pm

I'm hoping the update will include possible new signings :D :D ...The naming rights would be a bonus :D ....ok I'm pushing it a bit :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:about players coming in annis? :ayatollah:

Sam, We hope to have at least one,as Malky is lining one up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote::lol:
I hope it's medium sized

:lol:

Now now Luke, get back to reading my new book :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Marc wrote:I'm hoping the update will include possible new signings :D :D ...The naming rights would be a bonus :D ....ok I'm pushing it a bit :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am not going to say to much this time Marc, I might be hung/drawn and quartered :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Marc wrote:I'm hoping the update will include possible new signings :D :D ...The naming rights would be a bonus :D ....ok I'm pushing it a bit :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am not going to say to much this time Marc, I might be hung/drawn and quartered :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Marc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In the old days Marc, I would of been burnt at the stake, the way we were attacked the other night :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

We've got this lined up for you on Sunday ;)

http://www.motivationals.org/demotivati ... -11038.jpg

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Einstein wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Now thats worse than being hung up :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Einstein wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And that's only the first step!

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Einstein wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Any of the girls on here going to volunteer... :?

Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Looking forward to Carl's update Annis :ayatollah: As this will be an update as you have posted,and not a Q&A.

Annis / Carl - just keep us up to date what day and time ( to the nearest half hour !! ) ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:37 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Looking forward to Carl's update Annis :ayatollah: As this will be an update as you have posted,and not a Q&A.

Annis / Carl - just keep us up to date what day and time ( to the nearest half hour !! ) ;) :ayatollah:

Cheers Tony :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 am

Einstein wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Einstein wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And that's only the first step!

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 am

Can you tell us where he is looking to strengthen the squad or will that give the game away.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 am

If it isn't up to my expectations then i'll log out and never return, after all this is the only chance we get to criticise Carl and it's not as if there's 50 other threads on here a day :lol: :lol: ;)

Look forward to the update :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:If it isn't up to my expectations then i'll log out and never return, after all this is the only chance we get to criticise Carl and it's not as if there's 50 other threads on here a day :lol: :lol: ;)

:lol: :ayatollah:

Cheers Ned, remember this is going to be a small update next week :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 pm

ill look forward to it hopefully some news on loan signings goin majorca tuesday ill be lost not knowing any cardiff news and checking this forum on my phone :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:29 pm

annis when you said malky was hoping to bring one player in was that the goalkeeper we signed? :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:48 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:annis when you said malky was hoping to bring one player in was that the goalkeeper we signed? :ayatollah:

I doubt it mate....he's deffo got his eye on other positions

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:annis when you said malky was hoping to bring one player in was that the goalkeeper we signed? :ayatollah:

Honestly, No Malky is looking for a target man/striker :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

Honestly, No Malky is looking for a target man/striker
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

maybe he will break up earnie miller partnership clearly doesnt work rudy needs to start a game

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:53 am

oh ok cheers :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:If it isn't up to my expectations then i'll log out and never return, after all this is the only chance we get to criticise Carl and it's not as if there's 50 other threads on here a day :lol: :lol: ;)

Cheers Ned, remember this is going to be a small update next week :lol: :ayatollah:

Last week is forgotten - look forward to the next update

KEEP THE FAITH

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Last week is forgotten - look forward to the next update

KEEP THE FAITH

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:23 pm

what day will it be annis? :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:what day will it be annis? :ayatollah:

Sam,
The small update will be hopefully tonight if Carl gets home early from work, if not tomorrow night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

time? :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: