Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Carling Cup 4th Round Tickets!!!

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Does anyone know if you show your ticket stub from Huddersfield game or Liecster do you get 1st choice of tickets for 4th round game after season ticket holders have theirs? Its onlt fair if they do because if we get man utd home everyone will want tickets then FACT!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City Carling Cup 4th Round Tickets!!!

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Nah Ambos get first choice, they put their money up nice and early and deserve first choice :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:41 pm

i will want a ticket no matter who we get home or away.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:43 pm

and for all the season tickets holders who put money into the club during the hardest months of the year..

As well as I will respect everybody who went last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Some of the talk is rubbish on here, People putting £300 quid into the club or a tenner? Hard choice

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Does anyone know if you show your ticket stub from Huddersfield game or Liecster do you get 1st choice of tickets for 4th round game after season ticket holders have theirs? Its onlt fair if they do because if we get man utd home everyone will want tickets then FACT!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

will you be going if we draw aldershot home :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Watch us get Utd at home, £30 a ticket and a sell out. I'll be there even if we do get someone like Aldershot, was there for Huddersfield and Leicester, no change