Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:39 pm

MARCH!
"What do we want?"
"Fook know's!"
"When do we want it?"
"Want what? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ALZHEIMER'S PROTEST!!!

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:51 pm

My wife's sister sat on my glasses and broke them earlier, I was really pissed off....... Then i thought to be fair it was my fault for leaving them on" ;)

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Bowmonster wrote:My wife's sister sat on my glasses and broke them earlier, I was really pissed off....... Then i thought to be fair it was my fault for leaving them on" ;)

Come on Lee i posted that one over 3 weeks ago!!!! :old:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

sam salim wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:My wife's sister sat on my glasses and broke them earlier, I was really pissed off....... Then i thought to be fair it was my fault for leaving them on" ;)

:oops: :oops: Must have missed that one Sam :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

The good thing about Alzheimers is you get to meet new people every Day !!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:01 pm

I felt a bit down today so i dipped my pakistani workmate in some bleach, That brightened mahmood. :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I felt a bit down today so i dipped my pakistani workmate in some bleach, That brightened mahmood. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Class Lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:05 pm

I found my girlfriend dead the other day.She just lay there lifeless so i decided to fook her up the arse one last time.Then all of a sudden she jumped up and shouted "BOO!FOOLED YA"!!!! Some people are just sick in the fookin head.........! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:06 pm

The wife bought me a lovely rolex watch for my birthday........Do you like it she said ? I said it's great, It will remind me of your pussy"......She laughed is that because its exclusive and sexy ? " I replied nah it's a bit loose round my wrist. :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
sam salim wrote:

:oops: :oops: Must have missed that one Sam :lol:

you nicking sam's jokes mate :shock: :shock: :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:10 pm

sam salim wrote:

watch him sam mate next he will be using the BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR one :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm

I feel so used.Last night i put in a brilliant performance in the sack with an older woman iv'e known for a while and this morning she's acting like she does'nt even know me.It's definately the worst part about working in an old peoples home! ;)

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Roses are black
violets are black
I hate being f*cking colour blind =\

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:14 pm

I was in the crazy maze at Alton Towers the other day. I turned a corner and there were four muslim women in burkhas. I shouted "Allah is a c**t!" and ran for it.

Best game of Pac-Man I ever had!

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:14 pm

saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

watch him sam mate next he will be using the BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR one :lol: :ayatollah:

Nobody can do that joke like me Darren!!!! ;) BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 pm

This Chinese chap goes into a bank to change some currency. After receiving his money he asks, "How come I came in here with same amount of money as yesterday but today I get less Yuans in return?"
The banker says, "Fluctuations."
The Chinese guy replies, "Fluck you Blitish too."

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Boy and girl on their first date, Afterwards he walks her home and then when kissing her goodnight he leans one arm against the wall and takes out his penis, Oh god you are gorgeous give us a blow job will you.....Horrified she says are you mad my parents are home they could catch us....Oh come on who is gonna know ? She whinges on about being caught and he moans about getting a blow job........Suddenly the porch light goes on and her young sister opens the door.......Dad said hurry up and just give him a blow job or just wank him off in the bushes but for fucks sake tell him to take his hand off the intercom........ :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Boy and girl on their first date, Afterwards he walks her home and then when kissing her goodnight he leans one arm against the wall and takes out his penis, Oh god you are gorgeous give us a blow job will you.....Horrified she says are you mad my parents are home they could catch us....Oh come on who is gonna know ? She whinges on about being caught and he moans about getting a blow job........Suddenly the porch light goes on and her young sister opens the door.......Dad said hurry up and just give him a blow job or just wank him off in the bushes but for fucks sake tell him to take his hand off the intercom........ :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:22 pm

My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a wank.....I said son that is three schools this year, Maybe teaching is not the career for you after all. :shock:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Paddy and mick flying in a bi-plane at 60,000ft,Paddy taps mick on the should and shouts "Mick if we go to 80,000ft and turn upside down will we fall out?" Mick replies"Will we fookers like,weve been mates for years"!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Alex Ferguson last night compared Wayne Rooney to pele and said he is the white version of Pele'

Based on that logic Fernando Torres must now be the white 'Emile Heskey' :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:50 pm

A man hires himself a personal trainer and goes the gym for the first time in his life. He is training away when he spots a beautiful blonde training in the corner. He says to his trainer look at her what machine should I go on to impress her to which his trainer replies, try the cash machine. You fat c**t.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Ive just been to the doctors with a strawberry on top of my head! He advised me to put some cream on it! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm

My girlfriend dumped me saying I don't live up to her black ex-boyfriend.

"When you can do what a black man can do, get back in touch," she laughed.

So after three months of trying, I've sent her a video of me peeling a banana with my feet.

I await her apology...

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:08 pm

A little black lad sat at the table having his tea! He say's to his mam "Why is it that when i pick my nose at school the teacher shout's at me but say's nothing when the white kids pick their nose's"? The mother replie's"But they don't do it with a spoon son!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Thread gone :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I got Alzheimers
Cheese on Toast

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:53 pm