Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The ravings of a madman.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Before I start off I would like to say if your easily offended you may want to click away...you fat b*stard.

So I guess this would be classed as a 'joke thread' but it's just me saying my bit and generally acting the arsehole.

People have called me dark I think it's a bit harsh to be honest, I speak my mind on subjects with an honest opinion, anyways enough about that if you haven't already guessed this won't be PG.

Racism what a terrible thing, all the bad things happen to White people more often than not children, everyone knows about maddiie right? Does anyone know about the black girl that was kidnapped a day later? No? That's because I'm good at keeping secrets ;)

people are always complaining about border controls polish and such getting into the UK but some aren't that bad, I love going into my town center late at night and smelling the Chinese and Indian...children being doused in petrol and set alight by Englishman screaming 'at least we're not as bad as hitler'

not exactly true hitler may have done alot of evil but at least he killed hitler right?

I watch alot of sports and I follow formula one with a great interest, when the mclarens and mercedes battle it out they call hamiltons run 'the fastest they've ever seen him drive' a black man being chased around a track by two Germans? I'd be f*cking quick too.

All over the world there's racism in sports especially in football towards black players, thank god it doesn't happen in Britain, chuck a banana at jay bothroyd and he'd go down like it was a f*cking grenade.

I'm sure this will be deleted at some point but I hope my somewhat dark and grizzly humour brings a smile to your face, but remember it's all in good fun and some things are off limits, calling someone a 'c**t' is horrible and should not be used, unless to describe Kerry Katona, fat bitch.

Re: The ravings of a madman.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Seriously, if you're after a career in comedy, i'd stick to the day Job.

Re: The ravings of a madman.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Comedy does not concern me, I guess it's nice to be able to write things down with none or low consequences, freedom is awesome try it some time.