Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Quinn hand of god

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:07 pm

surely he should have been sent off was a deliberate handball i thought he was gone all though im not complaining :lol: ref was shocking last nite though should have stuck a leicester shirt on enjoyed it though great entertainment for 10 quid pleased with the season so far MALKY MACKAYS BARMY ARMY!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Paul Quinn hand of god

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:14 pm

I think deliberate handball is just a yellow unless it stops the ball going in the net. You could tell he though "cramp oh fuuuck, he's not getting past"

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:26 pm

RFMH wrote:I think deliberate handball is just a yellow unless it stops the ball going in the net. You could tell he though "cramp oh fuuuck, he's not getting past"

Or denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:06 pm

RFMH wrote:I think deliberate handball is just a yellow unless it stops the ball going in the net. You could tell he though "cramp oh fuuuck, he's not getting past"

I thought along similar lines - "I'm too knackered to chase - I'll take the yellow instead!" :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

It was a good decision as the leicester player would have left him for dead. Clever play and a deserving yellow. Made me laugh.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:50 pm

reminded me a bit when he poleaxed scott sinclair after getting skinned and took the booking on the chin :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 pm

englishbluebird wrote:reminded me a bit when he poleaxed scott sinclair after getting skinned and took the booking on the chin :lol:

That was fuckin quality that day :lol: rat b*stard

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:01 am

englishbluebird wrote:reminded me a bit when he poleaxed scott sinclair after getting skinned and took the booking on the chin :lol:

Don't forget Gabour Gypes rugby tackle against the foxes 2 years ago :lol: :ayatollah: