Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall away

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:16 am

I've just moved to London and i live between Millwall and Crystal Palace, so does anyone know if Millwall will be a bubble trip and what are my chances of getting a ticket? I know it's a while away but want something to look forward to.

Re: Millwall away

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 am

I walked in last year and walked out.....but the OB, were real horrible c@nts.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:16 pm

It wasn't bubble last season so can't c why it should be this year!!
My son lives down your way in Beckenham and wants to go to Millwall away so I'm hoping its not a bubble and if not im sure you'll be fine travelling independently.

Being honest I don't think it will be a bubble trip.
Too many London based fans and exiles will wanna go!!

The only chance of not getting a ticket is
1) will there be any left once they go on sale, answer - I think there will be enough!
2) if there is big demand then u may of had to go to one or two away games prior to Millwall ( personally I don't think there will be restrictions as it is a trek from Cardiff)

Great crack last time: 3-3
Tour of London afterwards
And Carl trying to hijack David Nugent in the services at Reading lol
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:59 pm

bananaman wrote:I've just moved to London and i live between Millwall and Crystal Palace, so does anyone know if Millwall will be a bubble trip and what are my chances of getting a ticket? I know it's a while away but want something to look forward to.

Wasn't last year, I live down the road from Millwall and work near Crystal Palace.
Walked in last year, Police were a little long afterwards but not horrible at all.
Didn't sell out either last year. You'll need an away membership.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:53 pm

I have a membership and everything but don't know if i'll be able to go to any other away games this season, will be going to a few home games when i go back to 'visit' family.

Thanks for your help :ayatollah: