Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: tonight was great, but, the f**king Poznan!?

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:06 am

Thought it was good to see so many youngster at the game They seemed to be having a laugh and good on them I sit in the grandstand and getting on But what the he'll is wrong with the lads enjoying themselves It a game not a funeral

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 am

Milkybarkid wrote:Thought it was good to see so many youngster at the game They seemed to be having a laugh and good on them I sit in the grandstand and getting on But what the he'll is wrong with the lads enjoying themselves It a game not a funeral

A hint of iPhone's auto-correct right there :lol:

Anyway's, cheer up you grumpy old bastards :lol:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 am

Thought it was good to see so many youngster at the game They seemed to be having a laugh and good on them I sit in the grandstand and getting on But what the he'll is wrong with the lads enjoying themselves It a game not a funeral

Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:26 am

Milkybarkid wrote:Thought it was good to see so many youngster at the game They seemed to be having a laugh and good on them I sit in the grandstand and getting on But what the he'll is wrong with the lads enjoying themselves It a game not a funeral

it's fine to have a laugh, but singing other teams songs is fuckin shit and embarrrassing

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:20 am

The Poznan, Deepeche Mode, Cowie song, we love you, we love you, this is why we follow...

Cardiff, celtic, man city, man united, liverpool, lech poznan, crystal palace

7 clubs but the soul is 1

:lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:51 am

i hate the poznan. just like crystal palace stealing italian ultra songs. it's embarrassing. man city do it, i don't really mind that but not all british clubs doing it. it's a joke.
we have good songs, we love banter and we have our own songs that no one else sings. why does everyone moan?
some of the kids down the football are jokers but i suppose every club has them soooo :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:52 am

lewis91 wrote:i hate the poznan. just like crystal palace stealing italian ultra songs. it's embarrassing. man city do it, i don't really mind that but not all british clubs doing it. it's a joke.
we have good songs, we love banter and we have our own songs that no one else sings. why does everyone moan?
some of the kids down the football are jokers but i suppose every club has them soooo :ayatollah:

I mind Man City doing it; shows how unoriginal their plastics are by stealing something from Poznan which in fact Poznan fans stole themselves.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:00 pm

nerd wrote:
lewis91 wrote:i hate the poznan. just like crystal palace stealing italian ultra songs. it's embarrassing. man city do it, i don't really mind that but not all british clubs doing it. it's a joke.

I mind Man City doing it; shows how unoriginal their plastics are by stealing something from Poznan which in fact Poznan fans stole themselves.

i understand what your saying but i suppose there is always going to be one club (at least) in this country who will steal a foreign clubs chant and try making a scene in this country with it.
IF it was only man city then i would think....it's a bit sad but let them carry on, but we're talking a handful of clubs.
bit sad bit there we go :lol:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 pm

nerd wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Thats what pisses me off about city fans, whenever we do something or sing something it turns into a negative, Men of Harlech for example. Go and talk to Man City fans about the poznan and how it brings supporters together. :ayatollah:

It brings supporters together laughing at Man City fans for being so unoriginal they have to steal something off Poznan fans - which in itself was stolen...

Why not learn the words to "Men of Harlech" - took me 20 mins - and I now sing when we play it!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
nerd wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Thats what pisses me off about city fans, whenever we do something or sing something it turns into a negative, Men of Harlech for example. Go and talk to Man City fans about the poznan and how it brings supporters together. :ayatollah:

It brings supporters together laughing at Man City fans for being so unoriginal they have to steal something off Poznan fans - which in itself was stolen...

Why not learn the words to "Men of Harlech" - took me 20 mins - and I now sing when we play it!!

Because its shit. let them sing it after hours in rugby clubs and leave it away from the football. not a football chant.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 pm

polo wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:
nerd wrote:

Because its shit. let them sing it after hours in rugby clubs and leave it away from the football. not a football chant.

and its a north wales song