Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tonight was great, but, the f**king Poznan!?

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am

Embarrassing. :old:

Re: tonight was great, but, the f**king Poznan!?

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:19 pm

File with singing Deepeche Mode and we love you, we love you, this is why we follow, the sooner the Fila clad clowns piss off the better.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Thought the kids up the back of the canton were funny the 1st half but come the 2nd they just got on my tits

Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Thought the kids up the back of the canton were funny the 1st half but come the 2nd they just got on my tits

I think I know who we're on about now, sound lads do alot of games but they were singing deepeche mode at the england game :twisted: leave it to liverpool and celtic

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Thats what pisses me off about city fans, whenever we do something or sing something it turns into a negative, Men of Harlech for example. Go and talk to Man City fans about the poznan and how it brings supporters together. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Thats what pisses me off about city fans, whenever we do something or sing something it turns into a negative, Men of Harlech for example. Go and talk to Man City fans about the poznan and how it brings supporters together. :ayatollah:

It brings supporters together laughing at Man City fans for being so unoriginal they have to steal something off Poznan fans - which in itself was stolen...

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Poznan looks great, but so would "bouncy ayatollah". So let's not copy Man City and use something of our own!

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:45 pm

The fact they stole something thats named after the club they (man city) stole it off in the first place is embarrasing. Those kids did my head in a bit with all that crap, at least they made an effort though I suppose.. we are Cardiff City not some other team who everyone laugh at (Man city again), as Fish said, Bouncy Ayotollah would be more us than the f*cking Poznan! Even typing it's name starts making me cringe... :lol: Watch this for inspiration if needed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxNekjfR27o

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Bouncy ayotollah???? Now that is fuckin cringeworthy!!!

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 pm

polo wrote:Bouncy ayotollah???? Now that is fuckin cringeworthy!!!

More than the Poznan? :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 pm

McMurdo wrote:
polo wrote:Bouncy ayotollah???? Now that is fuckin cringeworthy!!!

More than the Poznan? :lol:

Yes. Bouncy f*cking bouncy. should have a 3rd kit and make it pink. the word bouncy is making me cringe so much ive got goosepimples.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Bit chilly in just your fila tracky top isit? :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Poznan is absolutely shit. Let Man City do it, Sky bum it and unless the whole stand is doing it it will just look pathetic

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:12 pm

It's called making an effort and having a laugh. Too many negative people. Go sit in the Grandstand.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 pm

JonCCFC wrote:It's called making an effort and having a laugh. Too many negative people. Go sit in the Grandstand.

No, I'll stand where I always stand, and make an effort without being embarrasing thanks. :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:19 pm

McMurdo wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:It's called making an effort and having a laugh. Too many negative people. Go sit in the Grandstand.

No, I'll stand where I always stand, and make an effort without being embarrasing thanks. :lol:

Well stop complaining then. It's hardly embarrassing and it's just a bit of fun. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm

:mrgreen:
McMurdo wrote:Bit chilly in just your fila tracky top isit? :lol:

Pffft. worse label to ever make a comeback. as for adidas. snigger.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:27 pm

McMurdo wrote:The fact they stole something thats named after the club they (man city) stole it off in the first place is embarrasing. Those kids did my head in a bit with all that crap, at least they made an effort though I suppose.. we are Cardiff City not some other team who everyone laugh at (Man city again), as Fish said, Bouncy Ayotollah would be more us than the f*cking Poznan! Even typing it's name starts making me cringe... :lol: Watch this for inspiration if needed!

Thats class :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

thats because of all the fecking kids, that satdium has killed what we once had

singing pathetic songs all coppied else where and now this, ban all the under 18's unless they are with a adult

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Thats what pisses me off about city fans, whenever we do something or sing something it turns into a negative, Men of Harlech for example. Go and talk to Man City fans about the poznan and how it brings supporters together. :ayatollah:

awww love you, why don't you play rugby if you want to touch other men and smile at eachother

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:32 pm

McClane wrote:thats because of all the fecking kids, that satdium has killed what we once had

singing pathetic songs all coppied else where and now this, ban all the under 18's unless they are with a adult

idiot ^

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
McClane wrote:thats because of all the fecking kids, that satdium has killed what we once had

idiot ^

sORRY kid! SAFE BRA? got your fila on today or your adidas bra

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

idiot ^

seconded, seriously mate ban all under 18's f*cking hell it's not bad enough this forum is an old gentlemans hideout you want the club to be aswell?

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:38 pm

typenamehere wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

idiot ^

seconded, seriously mate ban all under 18's f*cking hell it's not bad enough this forum is an old gentlemans hideout you want the club to be aswell?

Grumpy old man behind a keyboard. :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Marc wrote:
McMurdo wrote:The fact they stole something thats named after the club they (man city) stole it off in the first place is embarrasing. Those kids did my head in a bit with all that crap, at least they made an effort though I suppose.. we are Cardiff City not some other team who everyone laugh at (Man city again), as Fish said, Bouncy Ayotollah would be more us than the f*cking Poznan! Even typing it's name starts making me cringe... :lol: Watch this for inspiration if needed!

Thats class :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just went on the link - amazing, so many memories, so many friends from all over
Class brother :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BRING BACK TERRACING

BLUE ARMY, BLUE ARMY

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
typenamehere wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

idiot ^

Grumpy old man behind a keyboard. :lol:

woke up on the wrong side of the specially made electric bed thingy :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 pm

They sing that Palace song as well :?

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 pm

im not a fan of the poznan in fact it gets on my tits but at least our youngsters are making an effort
we were all young once having a laugh watching the city what about you :old:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 pm

the don cowie song was good though

Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Deepeche Mode :lol: :lol: f**k off