Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Game is on - CCFC Vs SCFC

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:55 pm

The preparations are up and running as there are now organisers from both sides.

Thanks to 64Jack (Gary) and his mate Reeco, they are getting together a team of Swans supporters for the game and are also running a bus to the venue, we hope that it won't be bubbled :lol:

I spoke with Gary this evening and just talking to him I got the feeling that this is the type of guy the Swans fans need to get their end sorted. Hats off to you Gary :ayatollah:

Keep an eye out on both here and Planet Swans for further updates :ayatollah:

Link

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59162 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Game is on - CCFC Vs SCFC

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 pm

welldone to both sides, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm

The Swans are getting their team together http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 6&t=108388

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Carl can we get an a4 poster made up 4 this and maybe some raffle tickets , i work with Nobby and theres loads of jacks working with us ive been spreading the word but some tidy posters etc will make people take more interest :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Carl good on u for perciveerin mate 90% of them on there just wanted to throw insults

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:The Swans are getting their team together http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 6&t=108388

Game on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Carl good on u for perciveerin mate 90% of them on there just wanted to throw insults

Yes well done Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Great Response from Swansea :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Hes a good lad that Reeco, we played them in a few games with the sleeping giant site rivals against the jackarmy.net site !!! several years ago played down the Morfa and on pitch near Ninian Park. I remember we slipped in a ringer in the one game a lad from Portugal who mozzer spotted whilst we were training down Roath Park, This lad was like Ronaldo, he soon learned to do the Ayotollah and knew the club history lol, He ended up having trials for Barry town !!!! Great effort Carl lets hope this helps build some bridges we all know despite the rivalry most of it is banter and was superb gesture by the Swansea lads with recent tragic efforts with Mike. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Hes a good lad that Reeco, we played them in a few games with the sleeping giant site rivals against the jackarmy.net site !!! several years ago played down the Morfa and on pitch near Ninian Park. I remember we slipped in a ringer in the one game a lad from Portugal who mozzer spotted whilst we were training down Roath Park, This lad was like Ronaldo, he soon learned to do the Ayotollah and knew the club history lol, He ended up having trials for Barry town !!!! Great effort Carl lets hope this helps build some bridges we all know despite the rivalry most of it is banter and was superb gesture by the Swansea lads with recent tragic efforts with Mike. :ayatollah:

I've chatted to Reeco tonight on the phone, seems a very genuine person and sincere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:41 pm

ceffnforest that was a close guarded secret until tonight -lol :D

aye reeco 's a good lad .

so forever blue you still up for playing ?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Hes a good lad that Reeco, we played them in a few games with the sleeping giant site rivals against the jackarmy.net site !!! several years ago played down the Morfa and on pitch near Ninian Park. I remember we slipped in a ringer in the one game a lad from Portugal who mozzer spotted whilst we were training down Roath Park, This lad was like Ronaldo, he soon learned to do the Ayotollah and knew the club history lol, He ended up having trials for Barry town !!!! Great effort Carl lets hope this helps build some bridges we all know despite the rivalry most of it is banter and was superb gesture by the Swansea lads with recent tragic efforts with Mike. :ayatollah:

That was Porto Blue!! We even tried to get him a trial with the club but like you say he went on to Barry. :ayatollah: :D

Gary and Reeco are good lads for sure. Reeco has his own footie school too.

Speaking of throwing in ringers, when we played them at Scurledge on the Gower, I swear we played the jack second string! :o :o :o

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Fair play some good lads on there :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Win at all cost! If you think it isn't about winning...ask anyone who knew Mikey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 pm

I can also vouch for Reeko, if its the same lad I knew a while back..not heard from him for a while now..but he is a genuine fella

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm

corky wrote:I can also vouch for Reeko, if its the same lad I knew a while back..not heard from him for a while now..but he is a genuine fella

Corky
It is the same person :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Win at all cost! If you think it isn't about winning...ask anyone who knew Mikey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets hope we do win, rem they are Premier league :lol:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:47 am

sounds quality what sort of standard and age are you talking lads? mixed or is it vets,

any space for a out and out goal scorer, quick 10.98 second 100m 'striker', :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:51 am

I think we should point out that even though it seems like a fair few of the Jacks just wanted to abuse Carl et al, it was in fact a minority of the Jacks support and the majority actually support this idea and want it to happen. It's for a great cause and only a bell end would think otherwise. Don't judge the whole Swansea fan base on the comments of a few idiots though. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 am

Is this game still in honour of Mikey?

I'm just wondering whether, after subsequent events, it should be in honour
of Mikey AND the four lads who lost their lives in the mine. If I've got the
wrong end of the stick here.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:The Swans are getting their team together http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 6&t=108388

Cheers Reeco :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:45 pm

taffyapple wrote:Is this game still in honour of Mikey?

I'm just wondering whether, after subsequent events, it should be in honour
of Mikey AND the four lads who lost their lives in the mine. If I've got the
wrong end of the stick here.

Yes Dave, its for Mikey and we will have a Trophy in honour of him for the Winners. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chrissy, Mikeys son will lead the Cardiff team out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:46 pm

i had a great time playing against the jacks and ref for . away and home . if i remember well sbf1 played a good last 20 mins at the morfa lol . an mozzer played realy well . and the main thing was that both teams had a great day . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:41 pm

I shall be there............can play 15 mins tops!! :old: :lol:

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks for the kind words about myself, the people who know me, hopefully know I respect you all highly, Corky I will never forget the day I rang you, years ago and you kindly helped out two Swans and Wales fans who were desperate to see a Wales game, as they had never missed a Wales game in their time following Wales, you kindly sold them two tickets at face value, they were chuffed. ATB. Reeco

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Thanks for the kind words about myself, the people who know me, hopefully know I respect you all highly, Corky I will never forget the day I rang you, years ago and you kindly helped out two Swans and Wales fans who were desperate to see a Wales game, as they had never missed a Wales game in their time following Wales, you kindly sold them two tickets at face value, they were chuffed. ATB. Reeco

I dont know you from Adam feller

but much respect :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Who is going to ref the game ?

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Who is going to ref the game ?

I would have loved to ref it 8-)

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 am

Taffyapple cheers fella. I am just an ordinary footy fan who would love to see all Welsh clubs doing well on and off the pitch. ATB. Reeco

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Taffyapple cheers fella. I am just an ordinary footy fan who would love to see all Welsh clubs doing well on and off the pitch. ATB. Reeco

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: