Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 am

Heard he is being linked with two posts, Bristol City and Blackburn. My money is on him going to the wurzels.

Re: DAVE JONES

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 am

God help them

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:51 am

They're fucked anyway.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Cant see The Worzels going for him, I wouldnt be surprised to see him at Blackburn. Or Plymouth for that matter

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Cant see The Worzels going for him, I wouldnt be surprised to see him at Blackburn. Or Plymouth for that matter

plymouth cant afford their gas bill let alone 780k a year fora useless tw*t!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Cant see him going to any1 this season if we're still paying him

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 pm

:( :( :( :( :(
Bridgend Bluebird, could you please enlighten me as to how you know that DJ was getting £750k per year , and why is he a useless tw*t ,when he got us to the cup final, for the first ytime cince 1927, and, kept us in the top seven for the last four years, at the end he failed, because the final effort was not good enough,so isn't it better to have tried and failed rather than some of the managers, we were well respected by a lot of people. personaly I'm glad he left, only because he had come to the end of the road, but don't call him a useless tw*t, because he wasn't. you or I could not have acheived what he did in our jobs or personal life. so move on, keep your insults to yourself and move on.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 pm

EL JEFE wrote::( :( :( :( :(
Bridgend Bluebird, could you please enlighten me as to how you know that DJ was getting £750k per year , and why is he a useless tw*t ,when he got us to the cup final, for the first ytime cince 1927, and, kept us in the top seven for the last four years, at the end he failed, because the final effort was not good enough,so isn't it better to have tried and failed rather than some of the managers, we were well respected by a lot of people. personaly I'm glad he left, only because he had come to the end of the road, but don't call him a useless tw*t, because he wasn't. you or I could not have acheived what he did in our jobs or personal life. so move on, keep your insults to yourself and move on.

I said that out of fustration more than anything. He got us there and fucked up on the final hurdle, yes the players are partly to blame, but its HIS job to make sure they are match fit, motivated and to be confident. The FA Cup Final, yes it was an achievement and I'm grateful for him getting us there but we COULD'VE won that game.

The Play Off Final, do I need to explain? We bottled it. Last years play offs...DISASTER. He had a quality squad last season.

And regards to his wages? I'm only echoing from what I heard on here, it may or may not be true but I understand his wages are alot higher than Malkays. I have moved on, we have a gem of a manager who I believe CAN take us up. If he doesn't take us up this season I'm not going to say "I want him out".

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I said that out of fustration more than anything. He got us there and fucked up on the final hurdle, yes the players are partly to blame, but its HIS job to make sure they are match fit, motivated and to be confident. The FA Cup Final, yes it was an achievement and I'm grateful for him getting us there but we COULD'VE won that game.

The Play Off Final, do I need to explain? We bottled it. Last years play offs...DISASTER. He had a quality squad last season.

And regards to his wages? I'm only echoing from what I heard on here, it may or may not be true but I understand his wages are alot higher than Malkays. I have moved on, we have a gem of a manager who I believe CAN take us up. If he doesn't take us up this season I'm not going to say "I want him out".

i agree more with your short sharp post above bridgend than i do with this :lol:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:56 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

i agree more with your short sharp post above bridgend than i do with this :lol:

Just an opinion. :D

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:57 pm

In your opinion DJ is a tw*t :lol:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 pm

milly44 wrote:In your opinion DJ is a tw*t :lol:

Now now Milly, we both know I clearly said "useless tw*t". :D

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Now now Milly, we both know I clearly said "useless tw*t". :D

thats more like it, I will let you off then :D

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 pm

The only manager to cancel our player of the year do

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm

The Play Off Final, do I need to explain? We bottled it.

Probably his best achievement to get us to the final that season.
Players not paid, hmrc not paid, nearly liquidated, key players injured for months, fans protesting, horrible environment around the club. Yes we lost the final but the achievement was getting to the final.

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:The only manager to cancel our player of the year do

After last year was he in the end right?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I don,t see why people have to explain something either with anger or swearing, we all know his faults, he already been through he'll by being accused of something he didn,t do, but I personally don,t think he needs his butt kicked by us.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:48 pm

EL JEFE wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I don,t see why people have to explain something either with anger or swearing, we all know his faults, he already been through he'll by being accused of something he didn,t do, but I personally don,t think he needs his butt kicked by us.

I agree with the first line....It really pisses me off aswell :ayatollah:

As for Jones, dont see what his past and whether he or didnt or what ever he got accused of has anything to do with it.
I PERSONALLY cant stand the bloke, and thats being polite. This is the first season for a while I have enjoyed ''watching Cardiff City''.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:52 pm

You don't like jones Milly :o

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 pm

i think Dave Jones was up there with the best manager of City,
he had to sell nearly every year, worked under some clowns, way he was treated by some of our fans was a disgrace yet he still managed to get us to a play off final and a fa cup final.
that is my opinion,

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:44 pm

my oppinion is that DJ was and is a total waste of space, a one dimensional manager who got us to a cup final, who the f**k did we beat to get there???? didnt exactly beat Man Utd or Chelsea, Liverpool or any othe ''recognised'' teams did we

Let the wurzels have the useless fucker :D

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
my oppinion is that DJ was and is a total waste of space, a one dimensional manager who got us to a cup final, who the f**k did we beat to get there???? didnt exactly beat Man Utd or Chelsea, Liverpool or any othe ''recognised'' teams did we

I don't really get this "who did we beat" talk. Surely if it was that easy, underdogs wouldn't win and it wouldn't have been a Pompey v city final??

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:42 am

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

I don't really get this "who did we beat" talk. Surely if it was that easy, underdogs wouldn't win and it wouldn't have been a Pompey v city final??
look at who we beat, chasetown, wolves, middlesboro, barnsley, they wernt exactly setting the world alight were they

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:47 am

nobby wrote:Heard he is being linked with two posts, Bristol City and Blackburn. My money is on him going to the wurzels.

Dai
Def for now he is going no where, due to his Cardiff city contract.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:20 am

nobby wrote:Heard he is being linked with two posts, Bristol City and Blackburn. My money is on him going to the wurzels.

Been told he is replacing Peter Reid at Plymouth Argyle, re-uniting with Peter Ridsdale. Apparantly, he has negotiated a skyscraper salery, shares in the club, massive bonus for getting them promotion......Oh, AND a MASSIVE bonus for failing to get them to the play-offs !!

Just what I heard....... ;)

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:01 pm

look at who we beat, chasetown, wolves, middlesboro, barnsley, they wernt exactly setting the world alight were they

Maybe not but if it was as easy to beat the underdogs as you say in games surely it would have been the big four in the semi finals?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Lookin at the way malkys conducted himself so far makes me appreciate how bad DJ was and how lucky we r to have a manager like malky here now

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Maybe not but if it was as easy to beat the underdogs as you say in games surely it would have been the big four in the semi finals?

baz your argument is being ripped to shreds..... D- must do better!!

Luke, luke will tear you apart again :D

DJ did a superb job as our manager, man of the people. LEGEND :lol:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:08 pm

I knew Milly would agree, we both liked jones. We would sing about him on nights out at 4am :lol:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I knew Milly would agree, we both liked jones. We would sing about him on nights out at 4am :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I remember that, its fair to say a few youngsters didnt agree, but they soon decided to agree with me ;)

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:13 pm

milly44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I knew Milly would agree, we both liked jones. We would sing about him on nights out at 4am :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I remember that, its fair to say a few youngsters didnt agree, but they soon decided to agree with me ;)

I think they were scared of me 8-) ;)