Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PLEASE

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:£615 THAT IS FANTASTIC :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Steve, that's over £750 now (with 25% Gift Aid)

This MB is doing Claire, clive and the MS Society proud!!!!

Well done to all who have contributed so far....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

This board is the bees knees Chief :D :D :D

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Nukes, is this the charity I donated to? Cause in the game, you had a red bucket, so I just emptied my wallet into it. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Nukes, is this the charity I donated to? Cause in the game, you had a red bucket, so I just emptied my wallet into it. :lol: :ayatollah:

No you pissed up tw*t thtt was for Mikey. The youth of today :o :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

No you pissed up tw*t thtt was for Mikey. The youth of today :o :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh. :oops: Well still went to a good cause.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Oh. :oops: Well still went to a good cause.

It certainly did mate. Well done for doing that.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Sorry (actually I'm not!! :lol: ) but back to the top with this thread....

C'Mon folks. Still time to contribute!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Total now approaching £800 - 2 weeks before the race - keep it going Bluebirds!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 am

Clive good luck with the run :ayatollah: - Claire has passed on my donation to the fund.

Let's see if we can get this up to £1,000 by the weekend :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Back to the top....!! :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Sven i am getting really pissed off that you keep putting silly messages on here just to get this thread back to the top. Its getting boring now so stop it OK. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sven i am getting really pissed off that you keep putting silly messages on here just to get this thread back to the top. Its getting boring now so stop it OK. :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Sven i am getting really pissed off that you keep putting silly messages on here just to get this thread back to the top. Its getting boring now so stop it OK. :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And you some people will do anything to get a thread back to the top :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 pm

I Said sven stop making unnecessary posts, you could have the decency to answer :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I Said sven stop making unnecessary posts, you could have the decency to answer :lol: :lol:

You're a bully :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I Said sven stop making unnecessary posts, you could have the decency to answer :lol: :lol:

You're a bully :evil: :evil: :evil:

And Bullys star prize ................... :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 pm

i wish i could donate atm. when is the race? hopefully will have a bit of money before it happens so i can donate :D :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Strewth Steve. I thought you were being serious for a minute!! :oops: :lol:

Sorry. Had to work this weekend and not long in ;)

I won't do it again unless provoked!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:13 pm

a horse with no name wrote:i wish i could donate atm. when is the race? hopefully will have a bit of money before it happens so i can donate :D :ayatollah:

Phil, it's Sunday 19th October and you can donate in person via Claire or Clive or (I suppose) any of the group that associate with them. Maybe Annis or Carl or Steve (NuclearBlue) can pass it on at the Ipswich game....

Thank you for caring. Every penny counts and every penny is important :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 am

Just bringing this thread back to the top again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:09 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:13 am

Hi Ho hi Ho It's back to the top we go... :lol:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Running total including gift aid now up to £1134. Well done to all Bluebirds who have contributed so far - lets keep it going for final 10 days running up to raceday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 pm

mugsy wrote:Running total including gift aid now up to £1134. Well done to all Bluebirds who have contributed so far - lets keep it going for final 10 days running up to raceday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great effort :ayatollah: Good Luck Clive :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:43 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
mugsy wrote:Running total including gift aid now up to £1134. Well done to all Bluebirds who have contributed so far - lets keep it going for final 10 days running up to raceday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great effort :ayatollah: Good Luck Clive :ayatollah:

£1,369.01 as it stands (inc external donations and Gift Aid) :D

The people who have contributed any at amount at all should pat themselves on the back :ayatollah:

Great effort so far, folks!!

Still plenty of time for others to support Clive and the MS Society by contributing ANY amount you feel you can contribute via the 'link' at the top of this article :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Just donated £50 to a worthy cause as I know a couple of people who suffer from this terrible disease.

Good luck with the rest of the fundraising.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Just donated £50 to a worthy cause as I know a couple of people who suffer from this terrible disease.

You area tidy fella Chris. A pint for you when we meet up again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Just donated £50 to a worthy cause as I know a couple of people who suffer from this terrible disease.

You area tidy fella Chris. A pint for you when we meet up again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No problem mate, I'm gutted I can't make as many City matches as I like this season as I have to work Saturday's but will hopefully catch up with you soon for a few beers.

Take care fella and hope your wife is ok.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No problem mate, I'm gutted I can't make as many City matches as I like this season as I have to work Saturday's but will hopefully catch up with you soon for a few beers.

Take care fella and hope your wife is ok.

A small improvement every day Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Race is on Sunday - Loovenator's sponsorship has now reached £1446.51 - would be great to get him up to £1500. Come on Bluebirds, keep digging deep ( with that little pick & shovel! ). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: