Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Oops :mrgreen:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Will some please delete this thread! All these swansea threads are a f**king joke on here :evil: :evil:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Swanselona :lol: :lol:
FOUND OUT!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:34 pm

CantonJack wrote:Swanselona :lol: :lol:
FOUND OUT!

You sad deluded fool 10th in the prem and more than happy , these threads make you lot look like dicks :lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:42 pm

waddle wrote:
FOUND OUT!

You sad deluded fool 10th in the prem and more than happy , these threads make you lot look like dicks :lol:

It was one of your fellow pikeys that created the topic :lol: Feeling a bit hurt after the Spurs defeat ;)

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Pinster25 wrote:Will some please delete this thread! All these swansea threads are a f**king joke on here :evil: :evil:

I agree with this - it makes us look as obsessed with them as they've been obsessed with us over the years, when we've been the team in the higher division - please not's us get like them :evil:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:11 pm

NEATHBLUES wrote:
waddle wrote:
FOUND OUT!

It was one of your fellow pikeys that created the topic :lol: Feeling a bit hurt after the Spurs defeat ;)

Yeah devestated :roll:
Look at what your own boys are saying you clown :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 pm

For fucks sake delete this thread its pathetic.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:54 pm

bleed_blue wrote:For fucks sake delete this thread its pathetic.

Delete all Jack posts feck em

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Sky sports centre says 90 + 3 Swansea still passing the ball around nicely :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:32 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:For fucks sake delete this thread its pathetic.

Delete all Jack posts feck em

Will never happen unfortunately.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:41 am

Totaly gutted we lost away to one of the best sides in the prem,,yes we are,however it cant be as bad as drawing at home to millwall and watching your team fall apart AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol: makes me feel happy allready :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:05 am

swansealad69 wrote:Totaly gutted we lost away to one of the best sides in the prem,,yes we are,however it cant be as bad as drawing at home to millwall and watching your team fall apart AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol: makes me feel happy allready :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did happy know what you were going to do to him :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 am

went to bed last night,happy as larry. (who's larry) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 am

Gone a little quiet haven't you lads? Is all not well down west?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 am

The Lad wrote:Gone a little quiet haven't you lads? Is all not well down west?

All good thanks :thumbright:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 am

Not worried in the slightest? I mean, a bad run of results, players underperforming, manager looking clueless and naive, rumours of him leaving to go to Spurs ( which is lolworthy, if he had built his team at Swansea from scratch fair enough, but Martinez and Sousa played the same way ). I'm hearing murmurs of discontent among my Swansea supporting friends. Sounds like the end of the Dave Jones era minus the bigger job rumours ;)

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Now mugged off by Newcastle and only 3000 season ticket renewals for next year so far. The plastics have obviously had enough after only one season.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 pm

The Lad wrote:Not worried in the slightest? I mean, a bad run of results, players underperforming, manager looking clueless and naive, rumours of him leaving to go to Spurs ( which is lolworthy, if he had built his team at Swansea from scratch fair enough, but Martinez and Sousa played the same way ). I'm hearing murmurs of discontent among my Swansea supporting friends. Sounds like the end of the Dave Jones era minus the bigger job rumours ;)

In all honesty, at the start of the season, I thought there would be a lot riding on the upcoming games, Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton, looking at it now, I don't think there is anything to worry about for this season (Although I was watching the results closely yesterday).

If Rodgers was to be offered the Spurs job, personally I think he'd be a fool to turn it down. You mention Martinez and Sousa, along with Rodgers, all appointed by Huw Jenkins who hasn't really let us down when it comes to appointing managers so I'll have to trust his judgement.

There have been a few grumbles over the weekend but that happens when you lose 3 games in a row, in the grand scheme of things though this season has been a massive success.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 pm

El Tel wrote:Now mugged off by Newcastle and only 3000 season ticket renewals for next year so far. The plastics have obviously had enough after only one season.

:lol:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

They are midtable in the Prem ffs. We sound pathetic. :?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:41 pm

scotsjack wrote:
The Lad wrote:Not worried in the slightest? I mean, a bad run of results, players underperforming, manager looking clueless and naive, rumours of him leaving to go to Spurs ( which is lolworthy, if he had built his team at Swansea from scratch fair enough, but Martinez and Sousa played the same way ). I'm hearing murmurs of discontent among my Swansea supporting friends. Sounds like the end of the Dave Jones era minus the bigger job rumours ;)

In all honesty, at the start of the season, I thought there would be a lot riding on the upcoming games, Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton, looking at it now, I don't think there is anything to worry about for this season (Although I was watching the results closely yesterday).

If Rodgers was to be offered the Spurs job, personally I think he'd be a fool to turn it down. You mention Martinez and Sousa, along with Rodgers, all appointed by Huw Jenkins who hasn't really let us down when it comes to appointing managers so I'll have to trust his judgement.

There have been a few grumbles over the weekend but that happens when you lose 3 games in a row, in the grand scheme of things though this season has been a massive success.

been a good season for swansea whatever way you look at it

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

its all good premier league again next season another 40 odd mil in the bank ;)

i'd be far more worried about the famous cardiff shithouses losing it at the last hurdle again , if you get there ! goal against in the last 10 mins again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:03 pm

scotsjack wrote:
El Tel wrote:Now mugged off by Newcastle and only 3000 season ticket renewals for next year so far. The plastics have obviously had enough after only one season.

:lol:

I know mate, where has that figure come from? As far as I know no-one has renewed! :lol:
Or shall we keep the 90% renewal rate a secret? Sssssshhhhhh! :lol:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:10 pm

MOTD mid week special, looking forward to it!
:ayatollah:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm

shame that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CCFC

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 pm

waddle wrote:

its all good premier league again next season another 40 odd mil in the bank ;)

i'd be far more worried about the famous cardiff shithouses losing it at the last hurdle again , if you get there ! goal against in the last 10 mins again :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmm that 40ml and cannot afford to buy players get loans instead! but hey got great director saving all that money for himself while cwching up to his lanlords! trying to convince them to build an extension with taxpayers money again! we shall see what happens, never know he might buy the ground and use some of that money you have to buy some decent tvs for ground when i went only had large old type tv on wall and burger bar in corner and yes i have been there (wales game) sorry may be in premier but only thing premier is pitch!! yes know we have lego stadium but hey how do you describe yours? non discript maybe? make most of bragging, judgeing by last 4 defeats next season could be interesting for you! interesting to see if manager & how many present players be there to start it!!!

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:06 am

Ha ha did enjoy seeing Jay doing the ayatollah and Brenda trying not to cry, seeing that tw&t Tate getting skinned was also brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:29 am

I must admit, I'm really enjoyingg watching the jacks on MOTD/Sky lately. They have been fabulous entertainment haven't they - not fair those other chaps keep scoring all those goals against them though is it lads. Brilliant display by QPR last night, Newcastle the other day etc etc - they have no answer to a pressing game home or away. And the QPR fans gave it to them large last night - even when they were hammering them they still chanted "boring boring swansea" One chant of thats why your going down by the jacks just before QPR scored the first goal - priceless!!

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:46 pm

;)