Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm

NJ73 wrote:It would be rude not to give a polite reminder that MOTD2 is on BBC2 tonight at 22.30 :thumbleft:

6 wins all season and relegated? :lol:

6 bysedd wrote::D

Obsessed you lot, it's cute. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Fair play :lol:

I've maintained all season that you'd stay up.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
NJ73 wrote:It would be rude not to give a polite reminder that MOTD2 is on BBC2 tonight at 22.30 :thumbleft:

6 wins all season and relegated? :lol:

6 bysedd wrote::D

Obsessed you lot, it's cute. :ayatollah:

You have to admit that this is true. After arguably your finest win this season, why are you on a Cardiff City forum?

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxzuzb4OD-Y&

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm

NJ73 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxzuzb4OD-Y&

I love how the person holding the camera is completely still, you've got so many plastics at your games

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:59 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

I love how the person holding the camera is completely still, you've got so many plastics at your games

I remember that Leon Britton goal in the 2nd leg of their play-off semi-final last season. I honestly couldn't believe it; they showed the east stand as they were celebrating and loads of them were just standing there doing nothing :shock:

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Anyone know why their attendance was only 20510 , pathetic support if BBC is correct !!!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I remember that Leon Britton goal in the 2nd leg of their play-off semi-final last season. I honestly couldn't believe it; they showed the east stand as they were celebrating and loads of them were just standing there doing nothing :shock:

Atleast we know how to celebrate goals. :lol:

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:03 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:Anyone know why their attendance was only 20510 , pathetic support if BBC is correct !!!

They've got a small stadium capacity as they're a small club.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 pm

My mistake, it's on at 10pm and 10.30pm

Wouldn't want you all to miss it :thumbup:

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
NJ73 wrote:http://t.co/haWYybQg

:mrgreen:

12th after 5 games with 3 clean sheets. Not too shabby eh? :D

Maybe one day you'll get there lads. Then again...... :lol:

Have you seen the stats lucky as feck, Allen's a cheat with his penalty diving, Ashley handed the ball, just lucky and you have had some good fixtures so far, Wigan, West Brom, Sunderland at home and Arsenal away (while in a crisis) are some of your easiest fixtures................
Early days Gypo, stop getting carried away, I predict no points from your next four games.....................

Fair play, you don't seem at all bitter :lol:

I'm def not bitter as you have a tougher season ahead than you think, your misery is just about to start :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:mrgreen:

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 pm

NJ73 wrote:My mistake, it's on at 10pm and 10.30pm

We are in your debt. No that we need anymore :oops: ;)

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:59 pm

The Lad wrote:
NJ73 wrote:My mistake, it's on at 10pm and 10.30pm

We are in your debt. No that we need anymore :oops: ;)

:lol: :thumbup:

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Good win. Well deserved.
Hopefully next year we can have a two more derby games.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 am

Oh stupid me - I forgot to watch Swansealona; again...

Never mind, I enjoyed the bit of the Bilbao game that I saw in between Top Gear and the Sky Plus of the Bristol City game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:11 pm

22.45 this evening for an absolute footballing masterclass that saw the Fulham fans applaud us off the pitch.

I'm sure you won't miss it guys :thumbright:

Oh, btw...6 wins... :lol:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:32 pm

take it you was at the game then? and posting of your mobile

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:22.45 this evening for an absolute footballing masterclass that saw the Fulham fans applaud us off the pitch.

was you at the game? or are you a mouthy plastic.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:59 pm

murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:22.45 this evening for an absolute footballing masterclass that saw the Fulham fans applaud us off the pitch.

Nope I watched it on a lovely Romanian stream. It was a superb display.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:

So why didn't you go to the game? Also, have you been on a Swansea forum yet, celebrating the victory with your fellow Swansea supporters?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:

So why didn't you go to the game? Also, have you been on a Swansea forum yet, celebrating the victory with your fellow Swansea supporters?

I've got other commitments in my life apart from football fella, as do most people, which mean I don't attend many away games. Not that I need to justify that to you.

And yes, yes I have. You're not that important see but it's always good to give you a nudge in the direction of quality football :thumbup:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:

I've got other commitments in my life apart from football fella, as do most people, which mean I don't attend many away games. Not that I need to justify that to you.

And yes, yes I have. You're not that important see but it's always good to give you a nudge in the direction of quality football :thumbup:

At least you went on a jack forum first. Not that it means much having also come on here.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:54 pm

ilove how this post only pops up when swansea win, then we dont see it for ages and up it pops again....

not only that but it generally gets brought up by a swansea fan who hasnt been to any of the away games that his team have won! :roll:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:ilove how this post only pops up when swansea win, then we dont see it for ages and up it pops again....

not only that but it generally gets brought up by a swansea fan who hasnt been to any of the away games that his team have won! :roll:

Exactly. Exceedingly sad isn't it?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:ilove how this post only pops up when swansea win, then we dont see it for ages and up it pops again....

Don't let it get you down guys. This thread used to get bumped when we were losing.

Doesn't happen so much now ;)

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:01 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Don't let it get you down guys. This thread used to get bumped when we were losing.

i love how you lot post such drivel on each and every post yet not one of you has posted on the muamba post.....

says it all really, you only come on here to talk shite!!

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

i love how you lot post such drivel on each and every post yet not one of you has posted on the muamba post.....

I don't think point scoring over such a sad issue is particularly appropriate do you?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm

NJ73 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

I don't think point scoring over such a sad issue is particularly appropriate do you?

i meant by offering your condolonces on the post!! there are enough of you on here tonight bigging up your victory and you all seem to stick shit on every post of some sort... yet not one of you has put any respect on the muamba post... this to me shows that you only come on this forum looking for a wind up...

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 pm

NJ73 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

i meant by offering your condolonces on the post!! there are enough of you on here tonight bigging up your victory and you all seem to stick shit on every post of some sort... yet not one of you has put any respect on the muamba post... this to me shows that you only come on this forum looking for a wind up...

I've posted elsewhere regarding this sad news.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:15 pm

I have to say the Jacks have impressed me this season and even the most biased fan would surely have to respect a newly promoted club, and the club promoted through the playoffs, who so far have managed 12 clean sheets which I believe is a record for a newly promoted club.

To put more perspective to it only Manchester Utd / City have more clean sheets. Add to that the cutting edge of their attack who are scoring on a regular basis and they are having a fantastic season. Also beating Man City and Arsenal whilst almost beating Chelsea at home only goes to show how competitive they are in the Premier League. Great credit goes to Brendan Rogers and all their players.

Still hope they crash and burn next season mind. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: