Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Getting a bit boring this thread.

Fair enough the Jacks have done a lot better than what I thought although this season the premier has been its weakest ever. This is getting boring though everytime this Jack keeps bringing it up specially on a Cardiff board. Then again we should not be surprised as we have been saying for years how pbsessed some of them are about us.

Ignore the thread then. The trick to this is not to click on it :thumbup:

Rich that, a Jack telling me what to do on a Cardiff board. Will I live this down.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:57 pm

It's gone from February 4th to March 3rd :lol: shame them obsessed cunts come on here more than once a month.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:
NJ73 wrote:http://t.co/haWYybQg

:mrgreen:

12th after 5 games with 3 clean sheets. Not too shabby eh? :D

Maybe one day you'll get there lads. Then again...... :lol:

After beating Wigan? Massive!!

a win in the prem is always a big thing you wouldn't understand , what do you think about dropping out of the playoffs

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 pm

waddle wrote:
Blue_Lloyd wrote:
NJ73 wrote:http://t.co/haWYybQg

:mrgreen:

12th after 5 games with 3 clean sheets. Not too shabby eh? :D

Maybe one day you'll get there lads. Then again...... :lol:

After beating Wigan? Massive!!

a win in the prem is always a big thing you wouldn't understand , what do you think about dropping out of the playoffs

I didnt expect to get into the play offs this season.. so f**k off donkey fucker

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:31 pm

to tell you the god's honest truth, (you wank) we don't give a f*cking sh*t if you jack c*nts, win ,lose, or draw. WE ARE CARDIFF .can't you comprehend that? :oops: :oops: every jack that i've had the misfortune to meet,has been an utter tw*t,from the same mould are you? --------- your all soft in the head,like your mam's tit's, and your dad's pr*ck.-------- what a waste of sprem you lot are. ffs. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 pm

taffy123 wrote:to tell you the god's honest truth, (you wank) we don't give a f*cking sh*t if you jack c*nts, win ,lose, or draw. WE ARE CARDIFF .can't you comprehend that? :oops: :oops: every jack that i've had the misfortune to meet,has been an utter tw*t,from the same mould are you? --------- your all soft in the head,like your mam's tit's, and your dad's pr*ck.-------- what a waste of sprem you lot are. ffs. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

Calm down lad. I'm sure they think the same of us and lets be honest, if it was us in the PL and them in the Championship we'd be on their forum winding them up.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 pm

taffy123 wrote:to tell you the god's honest truth, (you wank) we don't give a f*cking sh*t if you jack c*nts, win ,lose, or draw. WE ARE CARDIFF .can't you comprehend that? :oops: :oops: every jack that i've had the misfortune to meet,has been an utter tw*t,from the same mould are you? --------- your all soft in the head,like your mam's tit's, and your dad's pr*ck.-------- what a waste of sperm you lot are. ffs. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 pm

;) ,---------- ok ,i'am sorry, i take it all back. :lol: :lol: CCFC

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:47 pm

The Lad wrote:
taffy123 wrote:to tell you the god's honest truth, (you wank) we don't give a f*cking sh*t if you jack c*nts, win ,lose, or draw. WE ARE CARDIFF .can't you comprehend that? :oops: :oops: every jack that i've had the misfortune to meet,has been an utter tw*t,from the same mould are you? --------- your all soft in the head,like your mam's tit's, and your dad's pr*ck.-------- what a waste of sprem you lot are. ffs. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

Calm down lad. I'm sure they think the same of us and lets be honest, if it was us in the PL and them in the Championship we'd be on their forum winding them up.

Speak for yourself, I f*cking wouldn't?

Big deal they boast about beating f*cking bottom of the league Wigan, we just almost beat f*cking Liverpool in a Wembley Cup final - let them have their 5 mins of glory against a crap team, all we need to worry about is supporting us, if they've got nothing better to do on a Saturday night than trawl through Cardiff MB's then that shows who they're really thinking about every time they win, US - the capital with the BIGGER fan base ;)

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm

FAO any Jack about right now

Out of interest what were your pre season expectations?

Did you think you were going to take to the Prem as well as you have or were you expecting a struggle to fight relegation?

Are there any players you feel that if they left you'd begin to struggle?

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Aramore wrote:FAO any Jack about right now

Out of interest what were your pre season expectations? 15th.

Did you think you were going to take to the Prem as well as you have or were you expecting a struggle to fight relegation? I expected more of a struggle than it has been.

That all depends on who they are replaced by I guess. But Vorm, Williams, Dyer, Allen, Britton & Graham have been superb all season. As has Caulker and Gylfi since Jan but they're not ours so I'm not counting them.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Did you think you were going to take to the Prem as well as you have or were you expecting a struggle to fight relegation? I expected more of a struggle than it has been.

That all depends on who they are replaced by I guess. But Vorm, Williams, Dyer, Allen, Britton & Graham have been superb all season. As has Caulker and Gylfi since Jan but they're not ours so I'm not counting them.

Personally, from only seeing Swansea once live, listening to them once and watching them erratically on MotD I'd call Vorm your star player. I personally rate him far more highly than I possibly should considering he's an opposition player. :lol:

I think Williams and Graham have both looked very good aswell. I give special mention to Graham because it can't be easy scoring in a Swansea side that doesn't create /that/ many clear cut chances.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Aramore wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Personally, from only seeing Swansea once live, listening to them once and watching them erratically on MotD I'd call Vorm your star player. I personally rate him far more highly than I possibly should considering he's an opposition player. :lol:

I think Williams and Graham have both looked very good aswell. I give special mention to Graham because it can't be easy scoring in a Swansea side that doesn't create /that/ many clear cut chances.

Keeping hold of Vorm will be one of the biggest challenges of the summer. If he does leave though, it'll be for a very large chunk of cash. Likewise with Allen.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:05 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Keeping hold of Vorm will be one of the biggest challenges of the summer. If he does leave though, it'll be for a very large chunk of cash. Likewise with Allen.

If it's anywhere near how much I paid for him on FM you'll be rolling in the cash.

:oops:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Aramore wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Aramore wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

If it's anywhere near how much I paid for him on FM you'll be rolling in the cash.

:oops:

:lol:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Here we go :thumbright:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

We made it onto MOTD and we're not even in the Prem :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:23 pm

CantonJack wrote:We made it onto MOTD and we're not even in the Prem :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep, they showed Gerard's penalty again. Lovely stuff :mrgreen:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

NJ73 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:We made it onto MOTD and we're not even in the Prem :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mason & Turners goals.
"What an amazing final we're witnessing" - All thanks to US ;)

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:25 pm

NJ73 wrote:Here we go :thumbright:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5E ... re=related CCFC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm

CantonJack wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Mason & Turners goals.

Hope you enjoyed your day out. We've got 38 of them :thumbup: And another 38 next year :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

The Lad wrote:

I wouldn't! I rather stick pins in my bell-end then sign up to anything swansea.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:14 am

NJ73 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Mason & Turners goals.

Hope you enjoyed your day out. We've got 38 of them :thumbup: And another 38 next year :mrgreen:

did you enjoy stoke last sunday then? no, you was to busy watching us on the box you obsessed jack wanker.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 am

murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Mason & Turners goals.

did you enjoy stoke last sunday then? no, you was to busy watching us on the box you obsessed jack wanker.

Err no I didn't enjoy it much as we were fairly crap.

After our game had finished though I did enjoy the 2nd half, extra time and penalties of your game.

Good to see the minnow put up such a good fight against a former Premier League superpower, and still lose :thumbup:

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:53 am

NJ73 wrote:

How is that 'lovely stuff' for you when Gerrard missed his penalty after one of the BEST penalty saves you'll ever see? :?

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:00 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

How is that 'lovely stuff' for you when Gerrard missed his penalty after one of the BEST penalty saves you'll ever see? :?

Well I could play along and say either how it raised your hopes of a win or I love a good penalty save, but we both know I was talking about Anthony's miss so why bother with the pretence?

Has he dried his eyes yet?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 am

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Well I could play along and say either how it raised your hopes of a win or I love a good penalty save, but we both know I was talking about Anthony's miss so why bother with the pretence?

Has he dried his eyes yet?

Oh, yeah - forgot he took one as well as his cousin :lol: :oops:

Cooooooooooool attachment bro, changed my life!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 pm

It would be rude not to give a polite reminder that MOTD2 is on BBC2 tonight at 22.30 :thumbleft:

6 wins all season and relegated? :lol:

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:31 pm

:D

Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm

NJ73 wrote:It would be rude not to give a polite reminder that MOTD2 is on BBC2 tonight at 22.30 :thumbleft:

6 wins all season and relegated? :lol:

You know what would be even funnier now?

It gets to the last day of the season and Swansea are pretty much guaranteed survival, they just need to not concede more than 4 goals and they're mathematically safe and if all goes well they get a solid mid table finish.

Suddenly halfway through the match, breaking news on Sky Sports News.

Swansea enter administration.

15 points deduction as it's your (3rd?) administration and a drop down to the bottom of the league and Wigan taking your survival spot.

Wouldn't that be the dream?