Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Was out last night celebrating so going to watch it now instead :D

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 pm

murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:If you do watch you'll see two superb strikes that, to be fair, were worthy of winning any game.

did you out play them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course they did. They had 99% of the play and Leon Britton accurately passed it to Ashley 86 times.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm

God why is this thread still on here . . . .

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
murphy wrote:
NJ73 wrote:If you do watch you'll see two superb strikes that, to be fair, were worthy of winning any game.

did you out play them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course they did. They had 99% of the play and Leon Britton accurately passed it to Ashley 86 times.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I stand what I said before the season started, you wont get more than 6 league wins all season :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing3:

You can watch your confident prediction come crashing down tonight BBC1 10.20pm :thumbup:

Don't ever underestimate the Jacks fella :mrgreen:

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 pm

stick to your own message board -gypo tw*t

:old: :old:

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:stick to your own message board -gypo tw*t

Uh your not surprised he is posting are you?

Personally I think fans of opposing teams coming onto other boards to gloat were bullied at school. You can understand it.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Personally I think fans of opposing teams coming onto other boards to gloat were bullied at school. You can understand it.

Aye, that'll be it :lol:

6 wins all season indeed :lol:

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Been bugging you that has it not. It is called getting under your skin and it has worked.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Been bugging you that has it not. It is called getting under your skin and it has worked.

If laughing all season at the ludicrousness of the prediction meets your criteria :mrgreen:

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

If laughing all season at the ludicrousness of the prediction meets your criteria :mrgreen:

You dont get it do you son.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

You dont get it do you son.

Chill out fella. It's only a game and banter, don't let it get to you so much :thumbup:

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

NJ73 wrote:Chill out fella. It's only a game and banter, don't let it get to you so much :thumbup:

Don't flatter yourself. Its you is obviously getting to that is why you must feel the need to come on an opposing board and gloat.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm

f**k off on your own board jack

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Chill out fella. It's only a game and banter, don't let it get to you so much :thumbup:

Don't flatter yourself. Its you is obviously getting to that is why you must feel the need to come on an opposing board and gloat.

Aye, 'cause your fans have never done that :lol:

Actually, we haven't seen your lot for a while over with us........

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:
The jacks know they are already relegated even at this early stage of the season, the only question is now, how many points will they take from the other teams on the way back down to the championship ?

Enjoyed that thanks.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

There used to be a Bakedalasker on PlanetSwans,he was a Cardiff fan too.Obviously not you though after what you just said.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

I always watch it regardless, dont get to big for your boots now. A long way to go yet my boy... :ayatollah:

We still do a good job on stealing your limelight mind you dont we? :lol: :ayatollah:

P.S premier team? record att 20, oddm your having a laugh.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:I always watch it regardless, dont get to big for your boots now. A long way to go yet my boy... :ayatollah:

We still do a good job on stealing your limelight mind you dont we? :lol: :ayatollah:

P.S premier team? record att 20, oddm your having a laugh.

how the f**k have you stolen our limelight ? premier league pal thats all that matters you can take your reserve team cup and ram it !!!

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I stand what I said before the season started, you wont get more than 6 league wins all season :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing3:

You can watch your confident prediction come crashing down tonight BBC1 10.20pm :thumbup:

Don't ever underestimate the Jacks fella :mrgreen:

It's time :thumbup:

Enjoy :occasion5:

Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Really enjoying tonights show.All these nice things being said about us every week is such a great feeling being a Jack.Gary Linekar really liking us.So much better than listening to Claridge fawning over us.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:23 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

There used to be a Bakedalasker on PlanetSwans,he was a Cardiff fan too.Obviously not you though after what you just said.

Yep that was me but I never went on their gloating. I did not bother posting on there again as the site allowed a peado to post. If you want to know more than pm me and I'll tell you.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 pm

8 and counting :lol:

11 points clear of the bottom 3 with just 11 games left :thumbup:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Fair play, I thought you were going down but you've played well. I'm not the biggest fan of possession football , prefer a counter attacking style personally, but no doubt it has worked for you. However, you would be far worse off without Vorm. You'll do well to hold onto him come the summer.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Why the f**k would i want to watch wigan v swansea? what a load of boring shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Getting a bit boring this thread.

Fair enough the Jacks have done a lot better than what I thought although this season the premier has been its weakest ever. This is getting boring though everytime this Jack keeps bringing it up specially on a Cardiff board. Then again we should not be surprised as we have been saying for years how pbsessed some of them are about us.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Getting a bit boring this thread.

Fair enough the Jacks have done a lot better than what I thought although this season the premier has been its weakest ever. This is getting boring though everytime this Jack keeps bringing it up specially on a Cardiff board. Then again we should not be surprised as we have been saying for years how pbsessed some of them are about us.

Ignore the thread then. The trick to this is not to click on it :thumbup:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Getting a bit boring this thread.

Fair point actually, no English teams look like getting past the CL round of 16 and then you have absolutely dire teams like Wigan and Wolves

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:22 pm

it makes me chuckle when this thread pops up once a month!! im sure they play every week dont they??

to be fair though, it looks like they have almost done enough to secure a place in the pl again next yr!

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 pm

NJ73 wrote:http://t.co/haWYybQg

:mrgreen:

12th after 5 games with 3 clean sheets. Not too shabby eh? :D

Maybe one day you'll get there lads. Then again...... :lol:

After beating Wigan? Massive!!