Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:09 pm

64JACK wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:Yes still enjoy as we are still on MOTD :D
What are you on?

1. You're a Cardiff fan pretending to be a Swansea fan to take the piss.

2. You are actually a jack who as arrived here far too late.

Number 1 is moderately amusing, number 2 ain't. :laughing6:

Go on '64, fuck-him up. Be careful though, it's old Roathie and he may try to lure you to his Basement Of Buggery in Sketty. I've just learned that he did away with old Barry Chuckle and after having his vile fun, ate him and his red trousers. The swine.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:34 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

Go on '64, fuck-him up. Be careful though, it's old Roathie and he may try to lure you to his Basement Of Buggery in Sketty. I've just learned that he did away with old Barry Chuckle and after having his vile fun, ate him and his red trousers. The swine.

Is it roathie? He at least had a bit of intelligence this proud Jack comes across thick as sh#t

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:07 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

Is it roathie? He at least had a bit of intelligence this proud Jack comes across thick as sh#t
WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

Hi Roathie, Proudjack, Ealingbluebird, Scandi. :wave: :sleepy2:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:15 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

Cuckoos :laughing5:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:18 pm

griff105 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

griff105 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

WelshPatriot wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
What are you on?

Griff - He would make the shittest spies ever. The freak has even found his dog! :laughing6:

Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:34 pm

:D

Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:00 pm

:occasion1:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007t9y ... s/upcoming

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:

Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:17 pm

How things have changed eh. Just look at this taken at the end of the Middlesbrough game. They don't look so smug now do they! Wait till January when the Americans really show how much they intend to back em! :ayatollah: :bluebird: :santa:

IMG_4472.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:29 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:47 pm

:D :D :D

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:00 pm

The Swansea film sequel is to be called From A Jack To A Joke. Barcelona eh? My arse. :reindeer:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Even recording it to watch back!!

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:40 pm

' ANOTHER MISERABLE AFTERNOON AS JACKS TURN ON OWNERS '
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=180748 :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:44 pm

It's all lies I tell thee!

Jacks told us they were light years ahead of us ! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:46 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:It's all lies I tell thee!

Jacks told us they were light years ahead of us ! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

They certainly did :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:48 pm

This is the Swansea way... a rubbish team like they've been for most of their history.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Many on here agreed. I've always said they've been lucky and it's only a matter of time before it goes wrong. I got accused by a fair few of being bitter. Look whose laughing now.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:19 am

Happy New Relegation Year Gypos :laughing6:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:05 am

Bluebina wrote:Happy New Relegation Year Gypos :laughing6:

:laughing6: :laughing5:
I'm keeping this thread going, for another couple of months anyway. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:46 pm

:thumbup:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:13 pm

griff105 wrote::thumbup:

Fair play that new Manager worked wonders, kept the score down to four nil at home, that's pretty good for them :thumbup:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Heard MOTD has some cracking scorelines tonight........next up Liverpool away

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Well in honesty, I think it is light years until we win a major trophy, qualify for the knockout stages of Europe, have 4 (or 5?) back to back mid table and top half finishes in the Premier League all in the space of a 5 year period. We have a long way to go, I find these threads terrible. Especially when they are only 1 point off safety.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:00 pm

I see Planet Swans going in to meltdown again, with many fans resigned to relegation. They are certainly not down by a long way at this particular time, but even if it happens, their fans should be grateful for several seasons in the top flight. For a small town in S W Wales, they have punched way above their weight for quite a few years now, and every season they spend outside the bottom two divisions should be seen as a bonus. I don't think it will be that long before they resume fixtures against the likes of Hartlepool, Accrington, Newport etc.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Walha wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well in honesty, I think it is light years until we win a major trophy, qualify for the knockout stages of Europe, have 4 (or 5?) back to back mid table and top half finishes in the Premier League all in the space of a 5 year period. We have a long way to go, I find these threads terrible. Especially when they are only 1 point off safety.

Do you know how far a light year is ? :D

They are a small club who once punched above their weight
You would find these threads terrible roathie, you're a jack. Still like you have said in so many other threads though, if you don't like the thread, don't read it. MOTD tonight ? Great viewing..... :thumbup:

Light years my arse... :laughing5:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:30 pm

A light year is a figure of speech isn't it, let's not get childish and pedantic. Put it this way, I don't think any of us on here will see us do it in our lifetimes. By all means watch Arsenal beat them as many times as you like, but it won't change the fact that in order to out do them, we actually have to do something ourselves and not just laugh whenever they lose from below them.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Walha wrote:A light year is a figure of speech isn't it, let's not get childish and pedantic. Put it this way, I don't think any of us on here will see us do it in our lifetimes. By all means watch Arsenal beat them as many times as you like, but it won't change the fact that in order to out do them, we actually have to do something ourselves and not just laugh whenever they lose from below them.

Dry your eyes Roathy

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I see Planet Swans going in to meltdown again, with many fans resigned to relegation. They are certainly not down by a long way at this particular time, but even if it happens, their fans should be grateful for several seasons in the top flight. For a small town in S W Wales, they have punched way above their weight for quite a few years now, and every season they spend outside the bottom two divisions should be seen as a bonus. I don't think it will be that long before they resume fixtures against the likes of Hartlepool, Accrington, Newport etc.

Do they want Clement out yet? :lol:

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm

polo wrote:
Walha wrote:A light year is a figure of speech isn't it, let's not get childish and pedantic. Put it this way, I don't think any of us on here will see us do it in our lifetimes. By all means watch Arsenal beat them as many times as you like, but it won't change the fact that in order to out do them, we actually have to do something ourselves and not just laugh whenever they lose from below them.

Dry your eyes Roathy

As above no need to get childish and name call, this is simply the state of play. They have an awful side, I would say between them and Hull for worst in the Premier League. They are paying for years of lack of investment in the side. I saw a stat the other day that they are the only club that has made a profit in the last 5 years in terms of player sales against player purchases and it is showing. They deserve to go down and if they don't then they can count their lucky stars... but we would still chop off our right arm to have the 10 years they have had and probably none of us will ever see Cardiff achieve that. You can name call all you like, but we all know that is true. Instead of sniping from the bottom half of league below we should concentrate on ACTUALLY trying to out-do them instead of empty pontificating.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Out do them ? Just having fun watching them implode ?

Lets not get childish and pedantic, this thread is about watching the jacks on MOTD... :thumbup: :laughing5: