Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:00 pm

64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:When I was at Port Vale last week, a Stoke gypo told me that when they are feeling miserable, they like to watch 'The Call Centre' to cheer themselves up.

Thanks for sharing that, so do I? Funny as f**k that programme! ..................but whats your point? :?

Errrrr - your not very bright are you? And it's 'embarrassing as f**k' as opposed to funny but I'm pleased but but not really surprised that you find it amusing. :thumbright:

I'm very bright actually! Bright enough to see it's a tv programme meant too entertain people! If you find it embarrassing, then why are you embarrassed by it? Chill out sonny, theres a real world out there dontchya know! :laughing6:

Errrrr, if you were bright you wouldn't feel the urge to post on a Cardiff forum sunshine. The thought of me posting on a Swansea forum just doesn't occur and I would be kinda concerned if I felt compelled to do so. You'll also find that the UK doesn't actually join in with you in laughing at The Call Centre, they cringe at the beauties on there, as you lot are just plain embarrassing - that's why the BBC made the programme. I'm curious as to which one of them is you? And no, I'm not interested in solar panels. Good Day. :laughing6:

Oh my! Sorry, I'll move along. I thought I was talking to a grown up person. My mistake! :laughing6:

I bet that's your standard response to the police when you get questioned about your chatroom 'activities.' :laughing6: :thumbup:

Thats actually very funny. I walked straight into that. Your still a c**t tho! :laughing6:

Its all just healthy banter 64 and many thanks for the complement. :laughing6: :thumbup:

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:34 pm

I'm really enjoying MOTD this season. Anyone else feeing the same?

I can't put my finger on why. They must of increased the production values or something. :thumbup:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:41 pm

The jack poster on here telling us all Montero is good enough to join Madrid or Barcelona :? :shock: relegation on the cards without sacking Monk

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:47 pm

ThomasC wrote:The jack poster on here telling us all Montero is good enough to join Madrid or Barcelona :? :shock: relegation on the cards without sacking Monk

He's worth £50 million mate.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=161549&p=1705100&hilit=monterro#p1705100

Mahrez is worth £400 million billion.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:49 pm

https://streamable.com/weuj

https://streamable.com/f3k8

https://streamable.com/eqc1

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:56 pm

griff105 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:The jack poster on here telling us all Montero is good enough to join Madrid or Barcelona :? :shock: relegation on the cards without sacking Monk

He's worth £50 million mate.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=161549&p=1705100&hilit=monterro#p1705100

Mahrez is worth £400 million billion.

:lol: :lol: all the garbage they came out with! i think they got a bit too carried away :lol:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:33 pm

I linked the montero guy not long ago. Hilarious.

Madrid and Barca bidding war for the guy who is on par with messi and ron hahahaha

I said at time hazarr cost 30 mil and sanchez under 30.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:02 pm

:lol:

Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Certainly did enjoy watching the Jacks tonight V Leicester Chiefs :laughing6:

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:07 am

Theyll survive somehow, anything lucky that can happen in football in the last few years has happened to them.....or has that luck run dry. Hmmmmmm.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19 am

Back to playing "The Swansea way". :thumbup: :laughing6:

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:57 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Theyll survive somehow, anything lucky that can happen in football in the last few years has happened to them.....or has that luck run dry. Hmmmmmm.

I sincerely hope you are right. They have been incredibly lucky over past ten years from getting away with 5p in £ to having massive luck in big games such as the forest play off game where they got away with several huge handball decisions. Hopefully the luck has run out and bottom 3 beckons.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Wonderful viewing :lol:

Like watching Barca fair play only it was LCFC.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:29 pm

A fine display by the 'home' team, inspired by their top-notch manager and his alter-ego! :thumbup:

Couldn't have happened to a better team...or manager! ;)

Suddenly, 'Us Jacks' are finally worthy of a watch on MotD! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:26 pm

The hicks over at Planet Swamp have gone into meltdown. 89% want Garrrry Monkfish sacked now, some want Brenda back, some not liking the Moyes odds while others already dusting off their Championship arm badges. Leighton James is now on suicide watch and hooked up to an intravenous whiskey drip.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:55 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:The hicks over at Planet Swamp have gone into meltdown. 89% want Garrrry Monkfish sacked now, some want Brenda back, some not liking the Moyes odds while others already dusting off their Championship arm badges. Leighton James is now on suicide watch and hooked up to an intravenous whiskey drip.

He must have been hooked up all day yesterday as he was slurring big time on the radio last night

Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:19 pm

polo wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:The hicks over at Planet Swamp have gone into meltdown. 89% want Garrrry Monkfish sacked now, some want Brenda back, some not liking the Moyes odds while others already dusting off their Championship arm badges. Leighton James is now on suicide watch and hooked up to an intravenous whiskey drip.

He must have been hooked up all day yesterday as he was slurring big time on the radio last night

Just a normal day for that red faced f****r

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:38 pm

So Newcastle win and now the Orcs are a point from the dropzone. SadaBing's gone a bit quiet for some reason.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:40 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:So Newcastle win and now the Orcs are a point from the dropzone. SadaBing's gone a bit quiet for some reason.

Roathies just killed his pet dingo.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:43 pm

polo wrote:

At least he's easy to buy for at Christmas - a litre of scotch and a pack of Tenor Lady's.

Good to see you back on here mate.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 pm

Just hoping now Monk don't get sacked. The ginger ugly c**t is doing a fine job.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Looking good for Leicester and Spurs. Unbelievable Jeff. :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:20 pm

I'm looking forward to watching 'us jerks' later!! :laughing6:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:14 pm

If you get a minute have a look at this thread..... some whoppers on here :D

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:21 pm

griff105 wrote:If you get a minute have a look at this thread..... some whoppers on here :D

:laughing6: Good thread this one. Whatever happened to Barry Chuckles? And his red trousers.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:26 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
griff105 wrote:If you get a minute have a look at this thread..... some whoppers on here :D

:laughing6: Good thread this one. Whatever happened to Barry Chuckles? And his red trousers.

Locked in Roathies dungeon.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:13 pm

polo wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

:lol:

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:04 pm

polo wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

That would make your trousers red!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:02 pm

polo wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

:lol: The poor-bastard wouldn't have stood a chance. At least his red trousers would have masked the blood stains at least until Roathie burnt them along with his teeth.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:Yes still enjoy as we are still on MOTD :D
What are you on?

1. You're a Cardiff fan pretending to be a Swansea fan to take the piss.

2. You are actually a jack who as arrived here far too late.

Number 1 is moderately amusing, number 2 ain't. :laughing6:

:laughing6:
Personally i enjoyed motd so much on saturday that i watched it on sunday as well!

Gar, the one thing i can take from Saturday is that none of our players played badly, as in none of them did f**k all for anyone to say they did it badly! :laughing6: