Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:05 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
griff105 wrote::bluescarf:

Lower half Championsip side at the moment.

Reading their forum, looks as though the "natives" are not happy.

Long may it continue in " the pit of misery" :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Can't wait until they have another fire sale next month and bring in even lesser quality. Then they will be in total meltdown :occasion5:

Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:59 pm

By all accounts they partied well into the night on Town Hill last night to celebrate a famous come back to draw with Wigan :laughing6:

Joke club....Joke team.....Joke fans..... :wave:

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:43 pm

I still cringe at the time we had at 10 jacks on here on a daily basis and even admitting they'd rather be here then a swans forum.

It's a sad state of affairs being rivals with these weirdos.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:26 am

murphy wrote:I still cringe at the time we had at 10 jacks on here on a daily basis and even admitting they'd rather be here then a swans forum.

I had a suspicion some of them weren't jacks. Where have the jack posters gone anyway?

Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:00 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
murphy wrote:I still cringe at the time we had at 10 jacks on here on a daily basis and even admitting they'd rather be here then a swans forum.

I had a suspicion some of them weren't jacks. Where have the jack posters gone anyway?

They're still here pal they just don't log in.

Also they is 1000s of jacks reading this forum on a regular basis.

This forum is probably the most searched for forum in swansea. Their club is so shit they would see what the neighbour is up too.

Anyway hello Jacks :thumbright:

Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:35 am

murphy wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

This forum is probably the most searched for forum in swansea. Their club is so shit they would see what the neighbour is up too.

:D :D

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:30 pm

murphy wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: