Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Arr bless are you lost for word boy?
Ask your dad for advise on educated criticism on us,or does he not know you are still awake and using is id :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Arr bless are you lost for word boy?
Ask your dad for advise on educated criticism on us,or does he not know you are still awake and using is id :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:
:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 pm

O well another blue bird put to shame,,nigh night boyxx

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O well another blue bird put to shame,,nigh night boyxx

Byeeeee Gypo. Will miss you, nighty night, give us a kiss xxxxxxxxxx :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:I find it strange that you've all become experts on the premiership, unless you watch the games live then how can you comment on who should have beaten who .MOTD only shows the highlights of the phases of the game (thats the football show on just after the news ,after that I couldn't tell you what is on)

why are you on a cardiff message board you knob? we,re not experts on the premiership but you lost 4-1 against 10 men congrats now f@ck off you jack b@stard :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:I find it strange that you've all become experts on the premiership, unless you watch the games live then how can you comment on who should have beaten who .MOTD only shows the highlights of the phases of the game (thats the football show on just after the news ,after that I couldn't tell you what is on)

why are you on a cardiff message board you knob? we,re not experts on the premiership but you lost 4-1 against 10 men congrats now f@ck off you jack b@stard :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lovely post.

Out of interest, will you and Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird be attending that game between our two sets of fans?

Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:03 am

NJ73 wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

Lovely post.

Out of interest, will you and Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird be attending that game between our two sets of fans?

i am u jack b*stard :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 am

Are u going to be able to learn the 2nd verse soon as repeatable singing the 1st gets boring mate oh and cringworthy!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 am

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I stand what I said before the season started, you wont get more than 6 league wins all season :ayatollah:

Everything I've seen so far suggests we'll exceed that fairly comfortably.

i win out of 6. 38 games. Going on ratio you will win 6 or 7.

However your 3 aways have been tough-Arsenal probably easiest given their start but 3 defeats out of 3 is no disgrace.

Alot depends on how you do at home and whether you can pick up points away to WBA, Wolves etc,,,

There's very little between the sides outside the top 8 imo. Plenty of points to be won. Thankfully we've got 3 of our toughest games out of the way.

And three of your easiest at home, so you are not doing as well as you think !!!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:09 pm

i haven't seen highlights of the chelsea-swans game but can you tell me jacks? did you outplay chelsea yesterday?

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 pm

No we didn't, much like how you were outplayed by a poor Leicester team today. :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 pm

NJ73 wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

Lovely post.

I am :D

Be nice to me yeah? :lol:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm

bloo wrote:No we didn't, much like how you were outplayed by a poor Leicester team today. :lol:

you must have watched a different game to the rest of us because neither team outplayed the other.

or are you blind like the the poor fucker you beat up yesterday?

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed it :lol: I'm sure this is going to get bumped back up the board most weekends so thanks gyppo :mrgreen:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:42 pm

NEATHBLUES wrote:Thoroughly enjoyed it :lol: I'm sure this is going to get bumped back up the board most weekends so thanks gyppo :mrgreen:

No worries :mrgreen: :lol:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Well here we are again give us your best shot :D

Re: MOTD - Enjoy

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:http://t.co/haWYybQg

:mrgreen:

12th after 5 games with 3 clean sheets. Not too shabby eh? :D

Maybe one day you'll get there lads. Then again...... :lol:

Your still going down :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So my bet says, you better :lol:

I've bet them to stay up because I will get paid for the sufference.

If I lose a few quid and they go down it's worth every penny

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:43 pm

win win situation for you then in some respects

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:Well here we are again give us your best shot :D

sling your hook.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:win win situation for you then in some respects

come back at the end of the season when i'll be laughing at your relegation :lol: if you stay up i'll admit your good :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:22 pm

:D

Thought I would remind everyone on here.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote::D

Got to take the rough with the smooth :mrgreen:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:24 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote::D

Got to take the rough with the smooth :mrgreen:

Fair play. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 pm

I'll enjoy seeing you lose against the team we beat 2-0. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:30 pm

About as rough as it becomes really not only losing to the team at the bottom of the table, a team who just recently got battered by the mighty Cardiff City. Suppose they did forfeit the game to unleash there wrath on you lot though, so at least Kean gets some credibility back.

:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:32 pm

I'll definitely enjoy MOTD tonight watching the Jacks get Yakubu'd. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:35 pm

NJ73 wrote:http://t.co/haWYybQg

:mrgreen:

12th after 5 games with 3 clean sheets. Not too shabby eh? :D

Maybe one day you'll get there lads. Then again...... :lol:

Ha ha ha looking forward to it we stuffed them they are absolute sh!te, if you can't even beat them your doomed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Bump :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Ha Ha f*cking love it. Dont watch MOTD normally, but I might tonight ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Yakabu :lol: :lol: :lol: