Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Postby NJ73 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Still remembering this years on. Very strange.

Well nothing of note ever happens with them! Only thing worth remembering? :old:

Hope you enjoyed the highlights Al.

29 passes and then BANG, goal.

Quality top level football :thumbright:

Mmmm having saw goal on sky news, ffs you could have made 100 passes for effort man u made in getting ball off you? Remember last season found out generally by teams! And wont come across such a poor side as man u were today? Good win but ?? :thumbup:[/quote
Found out by who? We finished 12th ffs :laughing6:

You obviously still don't understand the intricate skill of the way the passing game drags opposing play
ers out of position

Ffs if you believe that is how you scored that goal no hope for you! :laughing6:
When were you safe last season last 2wks? Leave you to your wet dreams of monk! :thumbup: :wave:

allowing the gaps that became available for Dyer, Gylfi and then Ki to exploit Al? :shock:

Learn to quote properly ffs :oops:

Walk me through your analysis of the goal then Al. I'm all ears.
Swansea City: The pride of Wales
NJ73

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby NJ73 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:21 pm

:happy1:
NJ73

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:25 pm

NJ73 wrote::happy1:

What did i miss? :lol:
pembroke allan

Postby NJ73 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:49 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

A 9 goal thriller at Goodison and a shock win for Stoke at Man City so far.

It's ok though Al, Wales' only Premier League team are on next but one.

Enjoy Routledge's worldy :thumbright:
NJ73

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:00 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Sorry NJ but didnt watch motd last season cant see why i would watch it now :lol:
Actually havnt watched it for many years! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby NJ73 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Sorry NJ but didnt watch motd last season cant see why i would watch it now :lol:

Maybe you should, you might learn something. :laughing6:

Being serious though, Routs goal is well worth a watch.
NJ73

Postby Liles93 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Maybe you should, you might learn something. :laughing6:

Being serious though, Routs goal is well worth a watch.

Cracking.

Swansea smashing it this season in all honesty, fair play.
Liles93

Postby TheRow » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:32 pm

What a blinder from Routledge. Fair play i dont know how they keep doing it, every year we all think there is turmoil or they have lost key personnel but they just keep coming back like the baddy that wont die in the films. Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up.
TheRow

Postby El Tel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:32 am

Somebody take this Jack thread down. What a waste of time on a Cardiff message board.
It wouldn't happen anywhere else.
There are basically two types of people. Those who accomplish things and those who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is a lot less crowded. - Mark Twain
El Tel

Postby 64JACK » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:24 pm

El Tel wrote:Somebody take this Jack thread down. What a waste of time on a Cardiff message board.

Why should it be removed it's been here over 3 years? Enter into the spirit of things man and rejoice at yours neighbours success. On another note I notice you haven't posted this on the 3 pager about our screens which is also on the front page? Why ever not? It's ok, I know why! :laughing6:
64JACK

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:45 pm

64JACK wrote:
El Tel wrote:Somebody take this Jack thread down. What a waste of time on a Cardiff message board.

Why should it be removed it's been here over 3 years? Enter into the spirit of things man and rejoice at yours neighbours success. On another note I notice you haven't posted this on the 3 pager about our screens which is also on the front page? Why ever not? It's ok, I know why! :laughing6:

Zip it jack! Our screens are bigger and better than yours. So are our debts. 2-0 to the capital. :oops:
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:43 pm

When I was at Port Vale last week, a Stoke gypo told me that when they are feeling miserable, they like to watch 'The Call Centre' to cheer themselves up.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby 64JACK » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Zip it jack! Our screens are bigger and better than yours. So are our debts. 2-0 to the capital. :oops:

Ye but we pay a penny in the pound to clear our debts 2-1! I'll think of an equalizer later! :thumbright:
64JACK

Postby 64JACK » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:32 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:When I was at Port Vale last week, a Stoke gypo told me that when they are feeling miserable, they like to watch 'The Call Centre' to cheer themselves up.

Thanks for sharing that, so do I? Funny as f**k that programme! ..................but whats your point? :?
64JACK

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:38 pm

64JACK wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Ye but we pay a penny in the pound to clear our debts 2-1! I'll think of an equalizer later! :thumbright:

It was 5p in the £. Yes. 3-1
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby 64JACK » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Sorry Ga, you ain't getting a goal for a typo! Thats against the rules, you know that. :o
64JACK

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm

64JACK wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Sorry Ga, you ain't getting a goal for a typo! Thats against the rules, you know that. :o

Typo or gypo? 3-2?
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby 64JACK » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:47 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Typo or gypo? 3-2?

I can't say I'm entirely happy with the situation Ga, bet ye ok 3-2! :(
64JACK

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:03 pm

64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:When I was at Port Vale last week, a Stoke gypo told me that when they are feeling miserable, they like to watch 'The Call Centre' to cheer themselves up.

Thanks for sharing that, so do I? Funny as f**k that programme! ..................but whats your point? :?

Errrrr - your not very bright are you? And it's 'embarrassing as f**k' as opposed to funny but I'm pleased but but not really surprised that you find it amusing. :thumbright:
GrangeEndStar

Postby 64JACK » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:30 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Errrrr - your not very bright are you? And it's 'embarrassing as f**k' as opposed to funny but I'm pleased but but not really surprised that you find it amusing. :thumbright:

I'm very bright actually! Bright enough to see it's a tv programme meant too entertain people! If you find it embarrassing, then why are you embarrassed by it? Chill out sonny, theres a real world out there dontchya know! :laughing6:
64JACK

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 am

64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

I'm very bright actually! Bright enough to see it's a tv programme meant too entertain people! If you find it embarrassing, then why are you embarrassed by it? Chill out sonny, theres a real world out there dontchya know! :laughing6:

Errrrr, if you were bright you wouldn't feel the urge to post on a Cardiff forum sunshine. The thought of me posting on a Swansea forum just doesn't occur and I would be kinda concerned if I felt compelled to do so. You'll also find that the UK doesn't actually join in with you in laughing at The Call Centre, they cringe at the beauties on there, as you lot are just plain embarrassing - that's why the BBC made the programme. I'm curious as to which one of them is you? And no, I'm not interested in solar panels. Good Day. :laughing6:
GrangeEndStar

Postby 64JACK » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:47 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Errrrr, if you were bright you wouldn't feel the urge to post on a Cardiff forum sunshine. The thought of me posting on a Swansea forum just doesn't occur and I would be kinda concerned if I felt compelled to do so. You'll also find that the UK doesn't actually join in with you in laughing at The Call Centre, they cringe at the beauties on there, as you lot are just plain embarrassing - that's why the BBC made the programme. I'm curious as to which one of them is you? And no, I'm not interested in solar panels. Good Day. :laughing6:

Oh my! Sorry, I'll move along. I thought I was talking to a grown up person. My mistake! :laughing6:
64JACK

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:58 pm

64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Oh my! Sorry, I'll move along. I thought I was talking to a grown up person. My mistake! :laughing6:

I bet that's your standard response to the police when you get questioned about your chatroom 'activities.' :laughing6: :thumbup:
GrangeEndStar

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:30 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

I bet that's your standard response to the police when you get questioned about your chatroom 'activities.' :laughing6: :thumbup:

That's not fair. 64jack is one of the good posters on here from the dark side. Genuine jb but one of old school. Had a few pm conversations with him and he's sound. Doesn't stir things up and generally sensible poster.
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby beano1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 pm

I did enjoy,but....I still would,nt swap your team for the city.
beano1

Postby xajax » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Fair do's to Annis and co, if I had their control over the site, I'd have deleted this thread a long time ago.
xajax

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 pm

xajax wrote:Fair do's to Annis and co, if I had their control over the site, I'd have deleted this thread a long time ago.

The Jacks dont interest me, but when we are doing well our fans call them out and when they are doing well, they call us out, its called football banter. :thumbright:

Weve got control of the site, dont worry :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
xajax wrote:Fair do's to Annis and co, if I had their control over the site, I'd have deleted this thread a long time ago.

The Jacks dont interest me, but when we are doing well our fans call them out and when they are doing well, they call us out, its called football banter. :thumbright:

And long may it last. :thumbup:
GrangeEndStar

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:23 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And long may it last. :thumbup:

:thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 64JACK » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:24 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Thats actually very funny. I walked straight into that. Your still a c**t tho! :laughing6:
64JACK

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat