MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Postby Walha » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:29 pm

You can claim to have rumbled anything you like (you seem to call everyone roathie btw). If being Roathie is giving fair and frank footballing opinion then I am happy to be called Roathie, feel free :thumbright: . By all means if you can challenge the content of my post however then go for it... but clearly nobody can. Which suggests everyone agrees deep down, which is great. As for odd posters, at the end of the day there are only a few talking about penises, cuckoos and sex dungeons (??) and it certainly isn't me. That is pretty damn odd by anybodies standards. Again, I am simply saying it as it is.
Walha

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:32 pm

polo wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
polo wrote:
cityone wrote:
Walha wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Is that the 'Clack, Clack, Clack' of Roathy slowly hammering nails into his cock again I hear? Mum will be down with his tea in a minute to dry his eyes and remove his bra.

Jesus you are odd :laughing6:

How ironic, the freak show (roathie) calling someone else odd. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

One of his hitch hiker victims managed to send this from his phone just before blacking out in OddBalls sex dungeon. Its definitely him.

Roathy.gif

:lol:

Rumbled him first post around Xmas time. Its far too easy these days. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

:lol: I shudder to think what his browsing history contains. Cuckoo!
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Walha wrote:You can claim to have rumbled anything you like (you seem to call everyone roathie btw). If being Roathie is giving fair and frank footballing opinion then I am happy to be called Roathie, feel free :thumbright: . By all means if you can challenge the content of my post however then go for it... but clearly nobody can. Which suggests everyone agrees deep down, which is great. As for odd posters, at the end of the day there are only a few talking about penises, cuckoos and sex dungeons (??) and it certainly isn't me. That is pretty damn odd by anybodies standards. Again, I am simply saying it as it is.

Roathy.gif
Roathy.gif (1.71 MiB) Viewed 4644 times

Cuckoo!
GrangeEndStar

Postby Walha » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:50 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote: :lol: I shudder to think what his browsing history contains. Cuckoo!

Those who have the most to hide protest the loudest Mr Grange... You certainly must get your ideas from somewhere pal :laughing6: half your posts must contain some odd sexual practices and references when you add in the fact this is a forum where it is largely made up of blokes and young lads who just come here to talk about football... it is quite concerning in my opinion. But as we know, I just say it as it clearly is.
Walha

Postby polo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Walha wrote:You can claim to have rumbled anything you like (you seem to call everyone roathie btw). If being Roathie is giving fair and frank footballing opinion then I am happy to be called Roathie, feel free :thumbright: . By all means if you can challenge the content of my post however then go for it... but clearly nobody can. Which suggests everyone agrees deep down, which is great. As for odd posters, at the end of the day there are only a few talking about penises, cuckoos and sex dungeons (??) and it certainly isn't me. That is pretty damn odd by anybodies standards. Again, I am simply saying it as it is.

Ok Woathy. If you say so sweetie xx
polo

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Walha wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote: :lol: I shudder to think what his browsing history contains. Cuckoo!

Those who have the most to hide protest the loudest Mr Grange... You certainly must get your ideas from somewhere pal :laughing6: half your posts must contain some odd sexual practices and references when you add in the fact this is a forum where it is largely made up of blokes and young lads who just come here to talk about football... it is quite concerning in my opinion. But as we know, I just say it as it clearly is.

Roathy.gif
Roathy.gif (1.71 MiB) Viewed 4625 times

Cuckoo!
GrangeEndStar

Postby Walha » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:00 pm

polo wrote:Ok Woathy. If you say so sweetie xx

It is not me saying so, it is the people saying so, nobody comes here to read this rubbish. This is a forum for people to talk about football, feel free to do it. If your greatest contribution to the thread is replying with kisses and calling people names then running away giggling, then maybe mumsnet is for you? or see if the Xfactor have a forum. Not sure where Mr Grange should go though... a sexual councillor would probably be my advice. Unhinged isn't the word.
Walha

Postby polo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Walha wrote:

It is not me saying so, it is the people saying so, nobody comes here to read this rubbish. This is a forum for people to talk about football, feel free to do it. If your greatest contribution to the thread is replying with kisses and calling people names then running away giggling, then maybe mumsnet is for you? or see if the Xfactor have a forum. Not sure where Mr Grange should go though... a sexual councillor would probably be my advice. Unhinged isn't the word.

The people saying so? Who else is saying it then cos where I'm sitting it's only you saying so. Maybe your confusing singular and plural with the many different voices in your head and alter egos you have.

Thankfully most rumble you and dont bite anymore. I say most as you've always got Oembroke Allan and Comical Wezi to get a bite out of but where's the fun in that?!? Like taking candy from a baby.

Face it Roathy. You're a spent force on here much like that shite football club of yours.

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
polo

Postby Walha » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:24 pm

polo wrote:The people saying so? Who else is saying it then cos where I'm sitting it's only you saying so. Maybe your confusing singular and plural with the many different voices in your head and alter egos you have. Thankfully most rumble you and dont bite anymore. I say most as you've always got Oembroke Allan and Comical Wezi to get a bite out of but where's the fun in that?!? Like taking candy from a baby. Face it Roathy. You're a spent force on here much like that shite football club of yours.

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Absolutely the people are saying so. Do you genuinelly think people sign up to a football forum not to talk about football and instead wish to watch people falling over themselves to tell eachother how much they dislike someone due to the fear of them speaking sense on football matters? I doubt it. Like I said, if you had a point regarding my posts then you would be able to respond and dismantle what I am saying, but you can't. So you resort to playground antics. You may giggle to yourself but I am sure I speak for many when I say it is awfully dull not to mention disruptive to threads and the site in general.
Walha

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:30 pm

polo wrote:
Walha wrote:

The people saying so? Who else is saying it then cos where I'm sitting it's only you saying so. Maybe your confusing singular and plural with the many different voices in your head and alter egos you have.

Thankfully most rumble you and dont bite anymore. I say most as you've always got Oembroke Allan and Comical Wezi to get a bite out of but where's the fun in that?!? Like taking candy from a baby.

Face it Roathy. You're a spent force on here much like that shite football club of yours.

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Can you say last Time I responded on this post? Or last time I entered any dialogue with Roathy ? You can't because I haven't for ages, yet here you are doing what you acuse me of doing! Comedy gold from you! :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Walha wrote:
polo wrote:The people saying so? Who else is saying it then cos where I'm sitting it's only you saying so. Maybe your confusing singular and plural with the many different voices in your head and alter egos you have. Thankfully most rumble you and dont bite anymore. I say most as you've always got Oembroke Allan and Comical Wezi to get a bite out of but where's the fun in that?!? Like taking candy from a baby. Face it Roathy. You're a spent force on here much like that shite football club of yours.

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Absolutely the people are saying so. Do you genuinelly think people sign up to a football forum not to talk about football and instead wish to watch people falling over themselves to tell eachother how much they dislike someone due to the fear of them speaking sense on football matters? I doubt it. Like I said, if you had a point regarding my posts then you would be able to respond and dismantle what I am saying, but you can't. So you resort to playground antics. You may giggle to yourself but I am sure I speak for many when I say it is awfully dull not to mention disruptive to threads and the site in general.

Poor old Roathy no mates is one cuckoo short of a clock. Cuckoo!

Roathy.gif
Roathy.gif (1.71 MiB) Viewed 4576 times
GrangeEndStar

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Feck me he's like Freddie Kruger in your nightmare old roathie you can only stop him by waking up from one of his bore fest posts about the jacks.
WelshPatriot

Postby polo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:38 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
polo wrote:
Walha wrote:

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Can you say last Time I responded on this post? Or last time I entered any dialogue with Roathy ? You can't because I haven't for ages, yet here you are doing what you acuse me of doing! Comedy gold from you! :laughing6:

The difference is old bean that unlike you I'm not biting nor am I willing to enter into any football discussion with a fantasist who pretends he's a Cardiff fan. I'm merely laughing at him and his pitiful attempts to get bites on a rival football forum. Given the number of people laughing at the freak on this thread I'm clearly not alone.

You on the other hand are like a vampire on heat. You only have to read your speeding van thread to see that. Wether it's me, Roathie or anyonelse you just can't help yourself. You're as thick as pigs shit Alan.
polo

Postby Walha. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 pm

polo wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
polo wrote:
Walha wrote:

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

The difference is old bean that unlike you I'm not biting nor am I willing to enter into any football discussion with a fantasist who pretends he's a Cardiff fan. I'm merely laughing at him and his pitiful attempts to get bites on a rival football forum. Given the number of people laughing at the freak on this thread I'm clearly not alone.

You on the other hand are like a vampire on heat. You only have to read your speeding van thread to see that. Wether it's me, Roathie or anyonelse you just can't help yourself. You're as thick as pigs shit Alan.

You can tell yourself that until you are blue in the face but it doesn't change the facts. You have such an aversion to being made a fool of on footballing matters by Roath, the last few years of your life have been consumed by this, anybody you suspect of being him you jump into a frenzy or get your mates to ban them, there are a few like that on here. He is the one laughing i'm sure, he doesn't even have to post and he still wins. If you can combat what I and others say then go for it, feel free, and the forum will improve for it. If you can't and instead need to resort to panic name calling and off topic rubbish then it is probably best served elsewhere. But know everytime you start panicking about Roathy and trying to imply everyone is him, he wins. :occasion5:
Walha.

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Poor old Roathy no-mates is despised on every mb he trolls. Ours, Mike's and even Planet White Sox. No mates, no wife, no life. A bit like that Barnett kid.........
GrangeEndStar

Postby polo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Roathie telling others how their life has been consumed by this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've been playing this game for about 7 years now Cuckoos :lol:

Anyway feel free to get the last word you know you must. I'm to watch Sully. :thumbup:
polo

Postby polo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:29 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Poor old Roathy no-mates is despised on every mb he trolls. Ours, Mike's and even Planet White Sox. No mates, no wife, no life. A bit like that Barnett kid.........

Cuckoos Cuckoos Cuckoos
polo

Postby Walha. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:38 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Poor old Roathy no-mates is despised on every mb he trolls. Ours, Mike's and even Planet White Sox. No mates, no wife, no life. A bit like that Barnett kid.........

So to think I am troll you ,ust be thinking I am doing the same as what Roath did. So giving spot on football chat is trolling now? What you probably meant to say is "poor old me and others like me who get frightened everytime someone intelligent comes on the messageboard and says things I don't like, I wish I had their wiges and his lives, I hate him". :laughing6:
Walha.

Postby Walha. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:41 pm

polo wrote:Roathie telling others how their life has been consumed by this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've been playing this game for about 7 years now Cuckoos :lol:

Anyway feel free to get the last word you know you must. I'm to watch Sully. :thumbup:

Come on now Polo chum. You know your life is consumed by Roathie, you don't fool anybody. Again if you think I am Roathie then all I have been doing is talking about football, ive been doing that for 20+ years not just 7. Football is an all consuming sport, which is why many of us are here. Not many get consumed by a person on an internet forum though, thats where you and a few others differ from the likes of me. You fall iver yourself to get anyone banned who reminds you of that reality as it is much safer discrediting and abusing than facing up to the truth. Enjoy Sully. A 7/10 for me. Hopefully you come back in a fresher mood. :thumbright:
Walha.

Postby polo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Bye Cuckoos :wave:
polo

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:51 pm

Enjoy your internet evening Roathy, at least you'll never get lonely with a split-personality. Bye. Cuckoo! :wave:
GrangeEndStar

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Crazy thing is there are four teams all within a point of each other at the bottom. They could get themselves out of it because four teams are just as bad as them :shock: :shock:
Nuclearblue

Postby Bluebina » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Crazy thing is there are four teams all within a point of each other at the bottom. They could get themselves out of it because four teams are just as bad as them :shock: :shock:

Yep looks like 3 of those 4 to go down now, If I were a betting man I would bet on Palace staying, the have the better Manager and squad and fixtures.

My prediction, Swansea Hull and Sunderland down............
Bluebina

Postby Capitano » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:14 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Crazy thing is there are four teams all within a point of each other at the bottom. They could get themselves out of it because four teams are just as bad as them :shock: :shock:

Yep looks like 3 of those 4 to go down now, If I were a betting man I would bet on Palace staying, the have the better Manager and squad and fixtures.

They don't have the better fixtures. Yesterday was the first of the last 19 games of the season (2nd half) so everybody plays exactly the same teams once. Palace after yesterday have West Ham out of the way, Swansea have Arsenal out of the way.

It's Hull, Swansea and Palace for me, in that order. Palace have lost 2 key players to the ACON and will suffer for it.
Capitano

Postby Bluebina » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Capitano wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

They don't have the better fixtures. Yesterday was the first of the last 19 games of the season (2nd half) so everybody plays exactly the same teams once. Palace after yesterday have West Ham out of the way, Swansea have Arsenal out of the way.

It's Hull, Swansea and Palace for me, in that order. Palace have lost 2 key players to the ACON and will suffer for it.

They've played Palace twice, and beat them (before Alerdyce had a chance to influence they will improve) and when they play Hull and Sunderalnd its away, they are better at home, so the fixtures are worse.

The Main point was better squad and Manager anyway.

Looks like Roathy' might have changed his name again ??
Bluebina

Postby Capitano » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Bluebina wrote:
They've played Palace twice, and beat them (before Alerdyce had a chance to influence they will improve) and when they play Hull and Sunderalnd its away, they are better at home, so the fixtures are worse.

Do you mean Walha? Of course I have changed my name, whenever I speak sense someone gets panicky and bans or deletes, which is why you have gone all Roathy too :D just talk without having to dedicate your point (and another victory) to him. The forum will be better for it.

I am not entirely sure why you think Allerdyce is a great manager, they have looked awful in almost every match since he arrived (as did England). Yes they have a better squad, which is why I said they would finish above Swansea - but their fixtures are clearly not better.
Capitano

Postby griff105 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:25 am

I AM CUCKOO
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Capitano wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Do you mean Walha? Of course I have changed my name, whenever I speak sense someone gets panicky and bans or deletes, which is why you have gone all Roathy too :D just talk without having to dedicate your point (and another victory) to him. The forum will be better for it.

I am not entirely sure why you think Allerdyce is a great manager, they have looked awful in almost every match since he arrived (as did England). Yes they have a better squad, which is why I said they would finish above Swansea - but their fixtures are clearly not better.

Roathy.gif
Back Yet Again. Cuckoo!
Roathy.gif (1.71 MiB) Viewed 4273 times

The freak in the Cuckoo Clock has a strange Barnett......
GrangeEndStar

Postby Capitano » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:41 am

Well at least you are just posting silly odd pictures repeatedly and not subjecting us all to your desire to talk about penises to other blokes. It's a start at least :thumbright:
Capitano

Postby griff105 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Capitano wrote:Well at least you are just posting silly odd pictures repeatedly and not subjecting us all to your desire to talk about penises to other blokes. It's a start at least :thumbright:

Cockoo
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat