Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:I find it strange that you've all become experts on the premiership, unless you watch the games live then how can you comment on who should have beaten who .MOTD only shows the highlights of the phases of the game (thats the football show on just after the news ,after that I couldn't tell you what is on)

I find it strange that you come on a CCFC site.

'm not being funny but i have had a shit weekend (family bereavement plus other shit). If you want to talk about your football club go on your own site.

People like you make the rivalry worse with your arrogant views.

f**k off!

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 pm

not as strange as the amount of threads about Swansea on here and please refrain from swearing ,it lowers the tone

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 pm

They beat West Brom at the council house and they come on here gloating :lol: Back in the bottom three next weekend :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:25 am

Fusilier52 wrote:not as strange as the amount of threads about Swansea on here and please refrain from swearing ,it lowers the tone

Not as much as you peg boy, go and write your drivel somewhere else, preferable mars or jupiter!!!!!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:14 am

I hate to play to devil's advocate here, and I can't stand the jack gyppos as much as the next bloke, however..... they are in 14th (? ) place, they've kept a few clean sheets and are now off the mark as regards winning a game. At the end of the day they're in the premiership, playing at a level that most Cardiff supporters have never seen our team play at, and they aren't doing too badly.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:not as strange as the amount of threads about Swansea on here and please refrain from swearing ,it lowers the tone

look at who started the tread. a jack, now thats f*cking strange coming on here boosting about beating west brom ffs :lol:

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:01 pm

murphy wrote:

look at who started the tread. a jack, now thats f*cking strange coming on here boosting about beating west brom ffs :lol:

yes and look who replied :)

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Il enjoy watching MOTD even more this saturday when Chelsea stick 7 on you,and being a Spurs admirer i hate them nearly as much as you lot.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Lol didn't you say that about man city,,you all keep going on about swans getting stuffed and how shit we are,and even how wigan should have beaten us and lucky agains wba,,unless I'm mistake, you were not ther,so ther for you are making complete knobs of your self.
Swans tore wba a new asshole sat,yes they were shit but hey they are better then you.
As for why we come on here,well its down to keeping things real,ther are some decent lads here who talk sense and now what's what,but f**k me ther are some knobs.
And one more thing you keep on about how big you are and how your crowds have allways been better then ours,well out of interest I looked it up,and from 1980 until last season on average you had 19 better gates average in the season to our 14 ,thats6 seasons since 1980 you have had better then us?not that impresive.two of them we were in top flight,6 of them you were in champ,.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 pm

yes i`ll be enjoying it tonight numpty :D :D :D

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol didn't you say that about man city,,you all keep going on about swans getting stuffed and how shit we are,and even how wigan should have beaten us and lucky agains wba,,unless I'm mistake, you were not ther,so ther for you are making complete knobs of your self.
Swans tore wba a new asshole sat,yes they were shit but hey they are better then you.
As for why we come on here,well its down to keeping things real,ther are some decent lads here who talk sense and now what's what,but f**k me ther are some knobs.
And one more thing you keep on about how big you are and how your crowds have allways been better then ours,well out of interest I looked it up,and from 1980 until last season on average you had 19 better gates average in the season to our 14 ,thats6 seasons since 1980 you have had better then us?not that impresive.two of them we were in top flight,6 of them you were in champ,.

where did you find the attendance figures it doesn't seem right

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Bless em, no doubt another "we dominated and should've won" game

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Yep they had 55% posession again.

17 - 4 to shots on goal against 10 men. They are fuckin crap and it just shows how jammy they were last season.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Bless em, no doubt another "we dominated and should've won" game

Err no. We were deservedly beaten by the better side, as would be expected at Chelsea really.

These aren't the games we've got to win though. 6 games gone and we're above the relegation zone having already played 3 of the toughest 4 games of the season.

It's all good :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:05 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Bless em, no doubt another "we dominated and should've won" game

Err no. We were deservedly beaten by the better side, as would be expected at Chelsea really.

These aren't the games we've got to win though. 6 games gone and we're above the relegation zone having already played 3 of the toughest 4 games of the season.

What games do you need to win? Ones like Sunderland or WIgan at home?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:08 pm

griff105 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Well we didn't lose them did we? 3 clean sheets at home in 3 games, 5 points, above the relegation zone despite having played Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea away. Like I said, it's all good :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 pm

NJ73 wrote:
griff105 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Well we didn't lose them did we? 3 clean sheets at home in 3 games, 5 points, above the relegation zone despite having played Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea away. Like I said, it's all good :mrgreen:

:lol: :D fair enough. see you next season :D

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 pm

griff105 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
griff105 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Not sure you've got enough quality to go up to be honest :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm

NJ73 wrote:
griff105 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
griff105 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Not sure you've got enough quality to go up to be honest :lol:

Nor do I :lol: ;)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm

you play the top teams twice :D plus you just carry on underestimating the all the rest because you will not have it easy :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:15 pm

jinks-rct wrote:you play the top teams twice :D plus you just carry on underestimating the all the rest because you will not have it easy :ayatollah:

Indeed, but I'm sure you'll agree any game is more difficult away from home than at home?

And on one is underestimating anything, but going on what I've seen so far I'm fairly (not overly) confident we can do enough.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:40 pm

NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:you play the top teams twice :D plus you just carry on underestimating the all the rest because you will not have it easy :ayatollah:

Indeed, but I'm sure you'll agree any game is more difficult away from home than at home?

And on one is underestimating anything, but going on what I've seen so far I'm fairly (not overly) confident we can do enough.

shite play off winners get most of there points early in the season until there sussed. youve already been sussed :D
you will be relegated and you know it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:43 pm

NJ73 wrote:http://t.co/haWYybQg

:mrgreen:

12th after 5 games with 3 clean sheets. Not too shabby eh? :D

Maybe one day you'll get there lads. Then again...... :lol:

why didnt you repost above this week?? :lol: or will you only post such a thread when you win? :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Have a day of ffs,wether we win draw or lose,we are ther and you ain't ffs.
Bes thing is you are as far away as you have been in a wile,and if we do come down then we wil more then likely get back be four you get ther, as for attendances,I checked foot ball league stats and since 1980 you had 19 better average crowds in a season,to our 14 better, so 6 more then us,not so big after all are you?..

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Ok a little bit of perspective here. Chelsea have a team who are probably worth more than the Liberty Stadium and the CCS combined. We are not expected to win these big away games but need to beat realistically the teams around us like WBA, Norwich, Wigan etc.. these are the important ones.

To beat these teams we have to be better then our very best and hope the other team have a stinker which in all honesty, ain't going to happen very often.

Chelsea away is a novelty, if we ever get anything like a single point from these games then it's a big big bonus. We have had Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea away - you could not have picked 3 more difficult away games to start with and let's face it Cardiff would not have done any better today.

On to Stoke at the Liberty next week, a game we at least have a chance of getting points against :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Sorry swansea lad but I've gotta pull up on your mathematics but last time I checked 19 take away 14 equals 5!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:57 pm

bloo wrote:Ok a little bit of perspective here. Chelsea have a team who are probably worth more than the Liberty Stadium and the CCS combined. We are not expected to win these big away games but need to beat realistically the teams around us like WBA, Norwich, Wigan etc.. these are the important ones.

To beat these teams we have to be better then our very best and hope the other team have a stinker which in all honesty, ain't going to happen very often.

Chelsea away is a novelty, if we ever get anything like a single point from these games then it's a big big bonus. We have had Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea away - you could not have picked 3 more difficult away games to start with and let's face it Cardiff would not have done any better today.

On to Stoke at the Liberty next week, a game we at least have a chance of getting points against :ayatollah:

In fairness you have had 3 of the toughest 5 away games in the prem league. You could argue though that your 3 home games have been relatively easy.

It will be interesting seeing you lot v sjoke. 2 very contrasting styles. A point would be a great result as although stoke are a crude team they are a top 8 team with the likes of crouch and pennant.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Sorry u are right its 5..what was I thinking

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 pm

I stand what I said before the season started, you wont get more than 6 league wins all season :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:36 pm

As I switched off n went to bed last time on Match of the Day before the Swansea win against WBA, tonight I will happily watch the Jacks !!!! :lol: