Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I stand what I said before the season started, you wont get more than 6 league wins all season :ayatollah:

Hmm... a lot of people said similar things when we got to the championship. We love being under dogs and proving the doubters is what we are good at.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 pm

NJ73 wrote:http://t.co/haWYybQg

:mrgreen:

12th after 5 games with 3 clean sheets. Not too shabby eh? :D

Maybe one day you'll get there lads. Then again...... :lol:

Ha ha ha I will, is it going to be shown on comedy gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very Shabby just like the gypo fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bloo wrote:Ok a little bit of perspective here. Chelsea have a team who are probably worth more than the Liberty Stadium and the CCS combined. We are not expected to win these big away games but need to beat realistically the teams around us like WBA, Norwich, Wigan etc.. these are the important ones.

To beat these teams we have to be better then our very best and hope the other team have a stinker which in all honesty, ain't going to happen very often.

Chelsea away is a novelty, if we ever get anything like a single point from these games then it's a big big bonus. We have had Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea away - you could not have picked 3 more difficult away games to start with and let's face it Cardiff would not have done any better today.

On to Stoke at the Liberty next week, a game we at least have a chance of getting points against :ayatollah:

In fairness you have had 3 of the toughest 5 away games in the prem league. You could argue though that your 3 home games have been relatively easy.

It will be interesting seeing you lot v sjoke. 2 very contrasting styles. A point would be a great result as although stoke are a crude team they are a top 8 team with the likes of crouch and pennant.

Wigan we did well to get a point against, but Sunderland we should have got 3 points from - really bad miss from Graham then Sinclair hits the bar (we did that again today - we've hit the bar in every game except man city).

Arsenal game although we played very well (great chances and the woodwork yet again), a bit of luck cost for them us the game and any points.

I think I would rather us start slowly than out of the blocks like Blackpool did. They ran out of steam by christmas. We are missing Stephen Caulker and Kemy Augstein big time at the moment as that is a big part of the spine of our team. We are getting there and teams will find it hard down the Liberty as right now it's a bit of a cauldron atmosphere. WBA looked visibly shaken by it.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Swansea are all but relegated already, but will take heart in the fact that they dominated every team ( like Chelsea today ) they played against with there Barcelona style of football. :lol:

Are all of the gypos in Jack town high on crack or something ? :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Have a day of ffs,wether we win draw or lose,we are ther and you ain't ffs.
Bes thing is you are as far away as you have been in a wile,and if we do come down then we wil more then likely get back be four you get ther, as for attendances,I checked foot ball league stats and since 1980 you had 19 better average crowds in a season,to our 14 better, so 6 more then us,not so big after all are you?..

f**k me do they have schools where you live ????

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 pm

I honestly think the Jacks season hangs on next week's game. If they get a result against Stoke they will survive.
If they crumble, they will go down.
Either way I don't think it will be a close game. Two vastly contrasting styles. Save a sending off either way I think there will be at least two goals in it.
Which way will it go? Who knows.
A bit harsh, contreversial, no only an honest opinion
but hey what do I know

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Swansea are all but relegated already, but will take heart in the fact that they dominated every team ( like Chelsea today ) they played against with there Barcelona style of football. :lol:

Yep, we may as well give up and just let everyone beat us. :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:03 pm

bloo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bloo wrote:Ok a little bit of perspective here. Chelsea have a team who are probably worth more than the Liberty Stadium and the CCS combined. We are not expected to win these big away games but need to beat realistically the teams around us like WBA, Norwich, Wigan etc.. these are the important ones.

To beat these teams we have to be better then our very best and hope the other team have a stinker which in all honesty, ain't going to happen very often.

Chelsea away is a novelty, if we ever get anything like a single point from these games then it's a big big bonus. We have had Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea away - you could not have picked 3 more difficult away games to start with and let's face it Cardiff would not have done any better today.

On to Stoke at the Liberty next week, a game we at least have a chance of getting points against :ayatollah:

In fairness you have had 3 of the toughest 5 away games in the prem league. You could argue though that your 3 home games have been relatively easy.

It will be interesting seeing you lot v sjoke. 2 very contrasting styles. A point would be a great result as although stoke are a crude team they are a top 8 team with the likes of crouch and pennant.

Wigan we did well to get a point against, but Sunderland we should have got 3 points from - really bad miss from Graham then Sinclair hits the bar (we did that again today - we've hit the bar in every game except man city).

Arsenal game although we played very well (great chances and the woodwork yet again), a bit of luck cost for them us the game and any points.

I think I would rather us start slowly than out of the blocks like Blackpool did. They ran out of steam by christmas. We are missing Stephen Caulker and Kemy Augstein big time at the moment as that is a big part of the spine of our team. We are getting there and teams will find it hard down the Liberty as right now it's a bit of a cauldron atmosphere. WBA looked visibly shaken by it.

Only seen you playing Man City and am watching Chelski game on Sky. The top 7 or 8 are different class with the likes of villa and everton in the next group. You lot can stay up-alot depends on results agains the other promoted teams plus Blackburn, Wigan, Sunderland, Fulham and the Geordies. Whilst i want you to lose most games (i hope you beat Liverpool though as i despise them) if we go up i hope you stay up as a s wales prem derby would piss off the egg chasers

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 pm

bloo wrote:
Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Swansea are all but relegated already, but will take heart in the fact that they dominated every team ( like Chelsea today ) they played against with there Barcelona style of football. :lol:

No need to give up, just carry on dominating alll the teams like you are doing so we can carry on watching you getting stuffed. It's pure comedy gold. :lol:

Even Cardiff wouldn't of come away from Chelsea today 4-1 down playing against 10 players. Your Huw Jenkins needs shooting imo, he dosen't give a damn about the fans.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I stand what I said before the season started, you wont get more than 6 league wins all season :ayatollah:

Everything I've seen so far suggests we'll exceed that fairly comfortably.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Stoke Home, Norwich away, Wolves away, Bolton home.............

October should be one of your easiest months, Bolton especially are struggling, surely you should pick up some points there, but it won't be enough, you are going down for sure............

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 pm

NJ73 wrote:

i win out of 6. 38 games. Going on ratio you will win 6 or 7.

However your 3 aways have been tough-Arsenal probably easiest given their start but 3 defeats out of 3 is no disgrace.

Alot depends on how you do at home and whether you can pick up points away to WBA, Wolves etc,,,

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:16 pm

NJ73 wrote:

^^ Another gypo on the heroin, totally delusional. Swansea are shit mate, and you know it. Would say see you next season in the championship, but we will be taking your place in the prem when you get relegated. And unlike you we wont be an embrasement to Welsh football by coming down with one of the poorest point tallys of all time. :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:
bloo wrote:

No need to give up, just carry on dominating alll the teams like you are doing so we can carry on watching you getting stuffed. It's pure comedy gold. :lol:

Even Cardiff wouldn't of come away from Chelsea today 4-1 down playing against 10 players. Your Huw Jenkins needs shooting imo, he dosen't give a damn about the fans.

You are kidding? How old are you son 15?
Cardiff would have gone down by the same result if not more today. Remember you lost there with a similar scoreline in the FA cup? You had a much stronger team then than what you have now. Easy for you to say but when you watch your own team in the premiership, you will appreciate the gulf in class and how big it is.

Yeah Jenkins doesn't give a damn about our fans :roll: He is not going to bankrupt our club and what he has done in the last 8 years is nothing short of amazing. So tell me how does he not give a damn then?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

i win out of 6. 38 games. Going on ratio you will win 6 or 7.

However your 3 aways have been tough-Arsenal probably easiest given their start but 3 defeats out of 3 is no disgrace.

Alot depends on how you do at home and whether you can pick up points away to WBA, Wolves etc,,,

There's very little between the sides outside the top 8 imo. Plenty of points to be won. Thankfully we've got 3 of our toughest games out of the way.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:28 pm

NJ73 wrote:

^^ Another gypo on the heroin, totally delusional. Swansea are shit mate, and you know it. Would say see you next season in the championship, but we will be taking your place in the prem when you get relegated. And unlike you we wont be an embrasement to Welsh football by coming down with one of the poorest point tallys of all time. :lol:

Aye, we're stranded at the bottom of the table already having hardly played anyone of note. Oh, hang on..... :clown:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:31 pm

bloo wrote:
bloo wrote:

Cardiff would have gone down by the same result if not more today. Remember you lost there with a similar scoreline in the FA cup? You had a much stronger team then than what you have now. Easy for you to say but when you watch your own team in the premiership, you will appreciate the gulf in class and how big it is.

Yeah Jenkins doesn't give a damn about our fans :roll: He is not going to bankrupt our club and what he has done in the last 8 years is nothing short of amazing. So tell me how does he not give a damn then?

Calm down sweet heart, I can see your tampax falling out.

Huw Jenkins simply never gave a shit about you staying in the prem for more than 1 season. He has spent poorly and apart from your keeper I see no premiership class whatsoever in your side. Danny Graham was class in the championship but like Chops I feel dosen't have the standard to cope with the quality in the premiership.

Fair play to Jenkins in that he wants to secure your club financially, but to just look at it as a year in the prem getting beaten nearly every week is terrible for the fans who would love another year in the premiership which is obviously not going to happen with how poorly you have spent in the transfer market.

As much as I dislike you gypos, I still feel sorry for you lot that Huw Jenkins hasn't seen the bigger picture of you being in the prem.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:35 pm

bloo wrote:
bloo wrote:

Huw Jenkins simply never gave a shit about you staying in the prem for more than 1 season. He has spent poorly and apart from your keeper I see no premiership class whatsoever in your side. Danny Graham was class in the championship but like Chops I feel dosen't have the standard to cope with the quality in the premiership.

Fair play to Jenkins in that he wants to secure your club financially, but to just look at it as a year in the prem getting beaten nearly every week is terrible for the fans who would love another year in the premiership which is obviously not going to happen with how poorly you have spent in the transfer market.

As much as I dislike you gypos, I still feel sorry for you lot that Huw Jenkins hasn't seen the bigger picture of you being in the prem.

You do realise that the only teams to beat us are Champions League teams at their own ground and no one else has even scored against us? Probably not.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:46 pm

NJ73 wrote:
bloo wrote:
bloo wrote:

You do realise that the only teams to beat us are Champions League teams at their own ground and no one else has even scored against us? Probably not.

He could counter argue that you have only scored v WBA (and consolation v Chelsea) and failed to score v Wigan and Sunderland whose defences arent great.

What i would say is i would love to swap places with you lot. I think you will struggle but i would rather struggle in the prem than struggle to get out of our league....

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:53 pm

bloo wrote:
bloo wrote:

So tell me then, does Jenkins go out in his garden and get some cash from the money tree he has growing? How stupid are you? We do not have a sugar daddy to go out and spend millions, we have a small budget and probably the smallest in this division. We will not pay more than what we can afford, it's not a computer game where you can cherry pick what you want. You could get a experienced quality player on a free, but you would have to pay stupid amounts of money in wages that we simply cannot afford.

Look at the shit Hull landed in spending big and they had to keep paying it when they went down.

So tell me again,what part of not spending money we just haven't got don't you understand? I think Huw Jenkins knows a damn sight more about Swansea City than you ever will.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:What i would say is i would love to swap places with you lot. I think you will struggle but i would rather struggle in the prem than struggle to get out of our league....

That's true enough Gar, plenty of moaners amongst our lot especially the 'newer' 'fans'. They don't know how good they have it they really don't.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:11 pm

To be frank to the two of you ? I couldn't give a toss. You both are gypos, have 6 fingers and f@ck your mothers. Now stop obsessing over the biggest club in Wales that is Cardiff city and f**k off back to planet Gypo. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:To be frank to the two of you ? I couldn't give a toss. You both are gypos, have 6 fingers and f@ck your mothers. Now stop obsessing over the biggest championship club in Wales that is Cardiff city and f**k off back to planet Gypo. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^^
:D :D

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:To be frank to the two of you ? I couldn't give a toss. You both are gypos, have 6 fingers and f@ck your mothers. Now stop obsessing over the biggest club in Wales that is Cardiff city and f**k off back to planet Gypo. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I really do wonder about some people.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Landaff tw*t,you have a lot to say fella,,its f*cking knob ends like you that keep the hatred between us.
To be honest you knob you can huff and puff all you like the truth is we are playing in a better league then you,play better football then you,financialy better off then you,and will be that way for a lot longer then you,so keep the fingerd gypo remarks coming as you are showing your self to be the bitter little tw*t that you seem to be.
Ps about this argument I think we are doing ok,we have on our travels played 3 of the 5 top clubs,and ain't had a goal against us at home,every game we play we do well in,yes we could push forward more but that's our style and its got us to the prem in 3 years of asking,you have been trying for twice as long with big names and wages,in huge debt and are now weaker then you have been for 4 to 5 years,so before you take the piss out and slag us of on our we play ask your selfs who is were,you will be lucky to finish top ten, no money and injurys will start to come,we on the other hand have money to spend in jan to strengthen if we need to,and if we do come down we will still be far better of then you as our players are all on long term contracts and don't need to cash in on them,you on the other hand ain't got any decent players for clubs to buy to make money.
To be frank with you your future looks shit,anyway enjoy your season as because win lose or draw I will.. ;)

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Landaff tw*t,you have a lot to say fella,,its f*cking knob ends like you that keep the hatred between us.
To be honest you knob you can huff and puff all you like the truth is we are playing in a better league then you,play better football then you,financialy better off then you,and will be that way for a lot longer then you,so keep the fingerd gypo remarks coming as you are showing your self to be the bitter little tw*t that you seem to be.
Ps about this argument I think we are doing ok,we have on our travels played 3 of the 5 top clubs,and ain't had a goal against us at home,every game we play we do well in,yes we could push forward more but that's our style and its got us to the prem in 3 years of asking,you have been trying for twice as long with big names and wages,in huge debt and are now weaker then you have been for 4 to 5 years,so before you take the piss out and slag us of on our we play ask your selfs who is were,you will be lucky to finish top ten, no money and injurys will start to come,we on the other hand have money to spend in jan to strengthen if we need to,and if we do come down we will still be far better of then you as our players are all on long term contracts and don't need to cash in on them,you on the other hand ain't got any decent players for clubs to buy to make money.
To be frank with you your future looks shit,anyway enjoy your season as because win lose or draw I will.. ;)

Oi, Swanseala.. Give these links a read if you actually can read.

Grammar : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar
Spelling : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelling
Gypo : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikey

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Tut tut,done all that slick,and if you realy think that will anoy me then you should meet my missis,and if you are going to slag me of then try harder,as I agree my grammer ain't the best but if that's is the best you can come back with, then I think you should call it a day before you make your self look a biger tw*t then you clearly are,,? :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Tut tut,done all that slick,and if you realy think that will anoy me then you should meet my missis,and if you are going to slag me of then try harder,as I agree my grammer ain't the best but if that's is the best you can come back with, then I think you should call it a day before you make your self look a biger tw*t then you clearly are,,? :lol:

^^^^ :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Lol just noticed you are 32 ffs,and you still go around calling us names,bit old for that aren't you?or are you on your dads pc,because I honestly though you were in your teens,,need to grow up a bit I think,as people of that age don't go around calling others names, lol :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:00 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol just noticed you are 32 ffs,and you still go around calling us names,bit old for that aren't you?or are you on your dads pc,because I honestly though you were in your teens,,need to grow up a bit I think,as people of that age don't go around calling others names, lol :lol: :lol:

:shock:
:?
:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: