Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MOTD - Enjoy " Us Jacks "

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:28 am

If they do go down? I can't wait to see the crap crowds they will pull in. It's going to be comedy gold :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:34 am

Enjoyed seeing the Jacks on MOTD last night What a shower of shit. :lol:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:42 am

Loving it this season it's brilliant seeing them lose week in week out and the excuses are great keep it up Clement

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:55 am

A lot of people now watch full games on Sky and BT Sport.
At present, the Jacks look doomed. I know Man City are an amazing team, but there was no fight or spirit. Clement is a good coach and not a manager. Pity, as I was hoping we'd beat them in the Premiership next season!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:03 am

Like Wez says it's good watching them lose week in week out. Not jumping to any conclusions though, unfortunately they are just two wins away from mid table. Hopefully they will not get them and will continue their journey towards their true level, the bottom two divisions.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Everton away next up for them it doesn't get any easier for the poor inbreds.....what a shame NOT

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:07 pm

They were here last season and avoided relegation they are jammy gits.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Poor old swansea town is falling down mun

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:30 pm

If they had curbed the gloating and bragging when they got promoted I might feel a bit sorry for them now as they are a Welsh team after all. Right now I prefer them to stink out the Prem relegation zone for a few more seasons build up a massive debt through panic buying then sink slowly into oblivion

Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 am

:occasion5:

Wed May 09, 2018 6:34 am

griff105 wrote::occasion5:

:laughing6: :thumbup:

Wed May 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Bluebina wrote:
griff105 wrote::occasion5:

:laughing6: :thumbup:

:laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed May 09, 2018 8:51 pm

" THERE LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A NEW CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB DOWN WEST "
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196331
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196331 :lol:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:08 pm

West wales town are down

Wed May 09, 2018 9:27 pm

LOOKED FOR THIS POST IMMEDIATELY. YEARS OF BOTTLING UP THE SHIT DISHED OUT BY THIS BELOW AVERAGE FOOTBALL CLUB.

GET SOME BOYS...GET SOME!!!!!!

Wed May 09, 2018 10:43 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:LOOKED FOR THIS POST IMMEDIATELY. YEARS OF BOTTLING UP THE SHIT DISHED OUT BY THIS BELOW AVERAGE FOOTBALL CLUB.

Enjoy the jacks at the end of the championship shit show, and then listen to them talk about Leeds/Derby/Norwich everyone except Swansea :laughing6:

Thu May 10, 2018 3:22 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:LOOKED FOR THIS POST IMMEDIATELY. YEARS OF BOTTLING UP THE SHIT DISHED OUT BY THIS BELOW AVERAGE FOOTBALL CLUB.

So true, the shit they have given us over the last few years, it’s now pay back time :occasion5:

Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 am

BaltimoreBlues wrote:

So true, the shit they have given us over the last few years, it’s now pay back time :occasion5:

It's only just began.... :ayatollah: :occasion5: :occasion5: :bluebird: :occasion5:

Thu May 10, 2018 12:21 pm

griff105 wrote:
BaltimoreBlues wrote:

It's only just began.... :ayatollah: :occasion5: :occasion5: :bluebird: :occasion5:

:laughing6: :occasion5:

Thu May 10, 2018 3:00 pm

I don't think that in the history of any football fan forum that a 'gloat' thread started by a rival has ever come back to bite them on the arse as much as this beauty. And just wait till their 27 hedge fund owners start pocketing the parachute payments next season and flogging the assets to get their money back. They are truly fooked. Doncha just love love karma? Ho Ho Ho.

Thu May 10, 2018 3:52 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I don't think that in the history of any football fan forum that a 'gloat' thread started by a rival has ever come back to bite them on the arse as much as this beauty. And just wait till their 27 hedge fund owners start pocketing the parachute payments next season and flogging the assets to get their money back. They are truly fooked. Doncha just love love karma? Ho Ho Ho.

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:

Thu May 10, 2018 9:32 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: Swansea Town, going down :laughing6: What a shower of shit :laughing6: And their gypo fans crying live on TV :laughing6: :laughing6: priceless.

Now Fek off and never infect the Premier League ever again :thumbup: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

'The Swansea Way' :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing5: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fri May 11, 2018 10:12 pm

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Hit me baby one more time :clap: :clap:

Sun May 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Bookmark this you jack underclass rats, as this gloat thread you pathetically started continues to bite you on your arse.

Even as you sink down into the Gorseinon gutters and we are promoted as a united club with brilliant fans, a fantastic manager and owners who have came through after tough times both on and off the pitch. And you, relegated today, with no fight & really showed your true colours (white) by surrendering both on the pitch and off it.

I would never ever consider posting on one of your boards to gloat.

Different class. Don't worry mushes. You wouldn't understand. Thick As Shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 13, 2018 9:45 pm

I'll certainly enjoy watching them on MOTD tonight :wave:

Mon May 14, 2018 6:18 am

City Slicker wrote:I'll certainly enjoy watching them on MOTD tonight :wave:

For The last time ever maybe....who sings that song freefallinging? :lol:

Mon May 14, 2018 8:21 am

Wherever you are NJ73.....Yes, we are enjoying watching you jacks. :lol: :happy1:

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:26 am

:bluescarf:

Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:27 am

griff105 wrote::bluescarf:

Lower half Championsip side at the moment.

Reading their forum, looks as though the "natives" are not happy.

Long may it continue in " the pit of misery" :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: