Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ralph lauren polos in costco £46 inc vat

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:12 pm

limited in colours,but a good price all the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ralph lauren polos in costco £46 inc vat

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:21 pm

hi mate, they are cheaper than this in the polo outlet store in mcarthur glen swindon and bicester - full range of colours too

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:10 pm

birdy wrote:hi mate, they are cheaper than this in the polo outlet store in mcarthur glen swindon and bicester - full range of colours too

cheers,were is ralph lauren in mccarthur glenn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 am

I prefer Polo to Lacoste and always buy mine direct from the States.Not as cheap as they once were but cheaper than over the counter here where they're well overpriced.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 am

Outlet shops near Vegas were less than $15 each. Tommy hillfigger stuff is also a fraction of the rip off price here

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

6 bysedd wrote:I prefer Polo to Lacoste and always buy mine direct from the States.Not as cheap as they once were but cheaper than over the counter here where they're well overpriced.

What would you scruffs know about dressing :roll:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:45 pm

polo wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:I prefer Polo to Lacoste and always buy mine direct from the States.Not as cheap as they once were but cheaper than over the counter here where they're well overpriced.

I was buying expensive clobber while you was running around in your pampers,pal.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:03 pm

My Mrs works for John Lewis Partnership. 25% off for me.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:25 pm

birdy wrote:hi mate, they are cheaper than this in the polo outlet store in mcarthur glen swindon and bicester - full range of colours too

I buy all mine in the Swindon out lets. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:29 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
polo wrote:

I was buying expensive clobber while you was running around in your pampers,pal.

All the gear no idea most prob.

Its not how much you pay for it its how you wear it.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:35 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
polo wrote:

ah so you're the one....... :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:37 pm

polo wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
polo wrote:

All the gear no idea most prob.

Its not how much you pay for it its how you wear it.

:lol:

I would have replied on topic but remembered i was straight :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:38 pm

goats wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
polo wrote:

ah so you're the one....... :lol:

me and my mate.we share polo shirt(s)