Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bloody cheek of the club

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Annis stated further on down the board that the club keeps contacting him to buy this join this. But what has really pissed me off is the club passing on my details on to third parties. Had a call tonight from a company and i asked yhem how they got my number and they said CCFC passed it on. I will be having words i tell you :evil: :x

Re: Bloody cheek of the club

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 pm

If they are doing this they could find themselves in big trouble. When you have words ask them if there is any proof they have your permission to pass your details onto 3rd parties.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Out of interest who are you going to have words with?

Apparently these people are working for CCFC, therefore they've done nothing wrong. Albeit annoying.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:19 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis stated further on down the board that the club keeps contacting him to buy this join this. But what has really pissed me off is the club passing on my details on to third parties. Had a call tonight from a company and i asked yhem how they got my number and they said CCFC passed it on. I will be having words i tell you :evil: :x

now that is out of order.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis stated further on down the board that the club keeps contacting him to buy this join this. But what has really pissed me off is the club passing on my details on to third parties. Had a call tonight from a company and i asked yhem how they got my number and they said CCFC passed it on. I will be having words i tell you :evil: :x

I will ring someone from there today, not sure if it will do any good as they have no respect for us.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 am

i complained to PR yesterday and they got back to me very quickly and promised it wont happen again

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 am

complain to number at bottom of story

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 77,00.html

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Thanks Annis. Let us know if you got anywhere cheers
Steve