Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just saw Arsenal squad.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Just at Wigan north train station on my way to Scotland when the Arsenal squad get off the virgin train. My mrs couldn't give to shits but I was like an excitable child..do I get a photo, do I tell djourou that he is doing shit in my dream team?! No....I stand there and scream 'GO ON RAMBO' and pat him on the head as he walks past. Haha. Wenger looks as I'll as he does on tv. Needless to say the mrs thinks I'm a c**t.

Re: Just saw Arsenal squad.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Should've asked Gervinho if he takes that band round his head off would his forehead would fall down over his eyes

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm

PontyBlue wrote:Should've asked Gervinho if he takes that band round his head off would his forehead would fall down over his eyes

tbh when i first saw him play in the premier league his forehead was so shiny i thought he had a condom on his head :lol:

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Scruffy wrote:
PontyBlue wrote:Should've asked Gervinho if he takes that band round his head off would his forehead would fall down over his eyes

tbh when i first saw him play in the premier league his forehead was so shiny i thought he had a condom on his head :lol:

:lol: