Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my boys played there first u12s game this evening

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

heath park faced thornhill,our first game on a full sized pitch,a massive learning curve unfolded,and after taking the lead we went in half time 6-1 down,second half we rallied and got it back to 6-3,before conceding 2 late goals.a deserved win by thornhill who were the better team,but we realised you cant take your foot off the gas or you get punished.to anybody involved with thornhill u12s :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: my boys played there first u12s game this evening

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:37 pm

krab wrote:heath park faced thornhill,our first game on a full sized pitch,a massive learning curve unfolded,and after taking the lead we went in half time 6-1 down,second half we rallied and got it back to 6-3,before conceding 2 late goals.a deserved win by thornhill who were the better team,but we realised you cant take your foot off the gas or you get punished.to anybody involved with thornhill u12s :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Kevin, you must be proud, sounds like it was an exciting game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm rooting for your boys all the way kev ..... better luck at the weekend .. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:heath park faced thornhill,our first game on a full sized pitch,a massive learning curve unfolded,and after taking the lead we went in half time 6-1 down,second half we rallied and got it back to 6-3,before conceding 2 late goals.a deserved win by thornhill who were the better team,but we realised you cant take your foot off the gas or you get punished.to anybody involved with thornhill u12s :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Kevin, you must be proud, sounds like it was an exciting game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis,they got a bollocking from me,but of course im proud,they are 11 years of age,i told them i would sell them into slavery if they lose on saturday :D :D ,(im immensely proud) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 pm

city112 wrote:I'm rooting for your boys all the way kev ..... better luck at the weekend .. :ayatollah:

cheers mark,rhiwbina beat pontprenna tonight 8-3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 pm

krab wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

annis,they got a bollocking from me,but of course im proud,they are 11 years of age,i told them i would sell them into slavery if they lose on saturday :D :D ,(im immensely proud) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Thats the way Kevin :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Sounds a good game too .... :ayatollah:

We played tonight too .. malbrough sports down the roath rec

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

city112 wrote:Sounds a good game too .... :ayatollah:

We played tonight too .. malbrough sports down the roath rec

how did you get on :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Won 17-0 just like I told u Saturday not fair on ALL the kids involved

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 pm

city112 wrote:Won 17-0 just like I told u Saturday not fair on ALL the kids involved

2 leagues,not 3,and you are spot on mark,welldone to your team,and well done to craig,thou i know its not what he wants,a good game is all we ask :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 pm

we beat st albans 3-1 last night with a patched up side too :ayatollah:

17 nil is a bit of a scoreline :o

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:we beat st albans 3-1 last night with a patched up side too :ayatollah:

17 nil is a bit of a scoreline :o

I know my sons team have played 2 games now in the league
Won 19-0 and 17-0 .....crazy.....football league have put us in B league not saying we would be any good in A league but the kids are not really having any type of competition .... :(

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 pm

My little un turned 5 in June and has joined an under 7's team. They play 4 aside 8 minute games (for around 90 mins) every 2nd week against under 9's at present. What a buzz. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Kevin Thornil are a very good side will get use to the full size soon we beat Pentwyn 9-0.
Mozzer was that st albans youth you played. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:21 pm

what age group is that city 112 and what side ?

they put us in the B league when my lot went onto the big pitches at 11 /12 .

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:what age group is that city 112 and what side ?

they put us in the B league when my lot went onto the big pitches at 11 /12 .

Llanedeyrn bluebirds u/12s

Your game at 3-1 that's what its about winning or losing with that scoreline you know its a great game and evenly matched :ayatollah: :?:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

had some right ding dong battles over the years against llanederyn :D

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:34 pm

That's what you want proper ding-dong battles makes it more passionate LOL :lol:

What team does your boy play for mozzer?

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 pm

You must be very proud Chief. It is great to see your Kids do well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You must be very proud Chief. It is great to see your Kids do well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Echo Nukies post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:13 am

It's all about Croeserw from Afan Valley people