Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UP SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Im working the 24th September ( 7 out of the last 8 saturdays worked to date ) :shock:

Will have a few saturdays off in October...if not ALL :) So anytime after the 24th is fine for me :ayatollah:

Tony, delegation mate :D ......pop out for a swift one after work :D ....See you in the Tavi at 7 ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Marc wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Im working the 24th September ( 7 out of the last 8 saturdays worked to date ) :shock:

Will have a few saturdays off in October...if not ALL :) So anytime after the 24th is fine for me :ayatollah:

Tony, delegation mate :D ......pop out for a swift one after work :D ....See you in the Tavi at 7 ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah:

Tony, Join us after work for a few mate, Give me or Wes a call to see where we are. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Marc - Lee - i don't finish work until 9.45 - 10.00 pm lads :(

Can we not have another day out on any Saturday on October :?: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:23 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Marc - Lee - i don't finish work until 9.45 - 10.00 pm lads :(

Of course we will Tony, Will have to get Marc to check his diary.
We have two saturday home games on 15th and 22nd and 29th is free for a get together if we didn't want the match to stop the crawl.
I'm easy mate.
Hopefully Marc will still be out 9.45 -10pm as he wants to have a curry :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Marc - Lee - i don't finish work until 9.45 - 10.00 pm lads :(

We have two saturday home games on 15th and 22nd and 29th is free for a get together if we didn't want the match to stop the crawl.
I'm easy mate.
Hopefully Marc will still be out 9.45 -10pm as he wants to have a curry :ayatollah:

I'm easy mate, We'll arrange something ;) ..you can't keep a good pisshead down :lol: ...Lee, they wan't me to work on Saturday , so officially I won't be at the piss up at 12.................see you outside the Bev at about 12.10pm. ;) :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

I'm easy mate.

I'm easy mate, We'll arrange something ;) ..you can't keep a good pisshead down :lol: ...Lee, they wan't me to work on Saturday , so officially I won't be at the piss up at 12.................see you outside the Bev at about 12.10pm. ;) :lol:

I hope your employees dont look on here mate :lol: See you Saturday Marc :D

Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm

International break the weekend of 8th - 9th October ;)