Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORUM PISS UP SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello again as we have no game a week saturday myself and Marc have decided to arrange a piss up for that day.We have decided on the saturday instead of Sunday 25th for obvious reasons work on the monday etc etc.

We will be meeting at the Beverley Public House Cathedral Road Cardiff at 12 NOON.

All welcome, Hope to see you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It would be nice to see a proper moderator attend this event as Topcat doesn't count as he is temporary ;) :lol:

Re: FORUM PISS UP SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 pm

We can do a weekend piss up :D :D :D :D , A good swig on the Saturday and one for the game on the Sunday :D .........let the liver recover and then go again on the Wednesday for Southampton :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: Loves it I does :oops: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Marc wrote:We can do a weekend piss up :D :D :D :D , A good swig on the Saturday and one for the game on the Sunday :D .........let the liver recover and then go again on the Wednesday for Southampton :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: Loves it I does :oops: :ayatollah:

I should have mentioned Sunday for the hardcore amongst us Marc :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:04 pm

this is for Nukes

Lets go f-ing Mental

soz lads I'm away :(
Enjoy. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:14 pm

placid-casual wrote:this is for Nukes

Lets go f-ing Mental

soz lads I'm away :(
Enjoy. :ayatollah:

Jules :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The next one you have to join us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:21 pm

I will do I love you long time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Loons

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:34 pm

lads when I do come out, can we go to a karaoki bar so me and Bomber can do

Stiff Little Fingers Tin soldiers. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:35 pm

placid-casual wrote:lads when I do come out, can we go to a karaoki bar so me and Bomber can do

Stiff Little Fingers Tin soldiers. :ayatollah:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS a date for my diary.
looking forward to another good day on the piss with like minded people :oops:
will it just be a warm up for the sunday lads ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 pm

At this stage I'm a maybe..........I must behave, I must behave, I must behave ;) :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

saddam wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSS a date for my diary.

I knew you'd be there mate :D

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Dange wrote:At this stage I'm a maybe..........I must behave, I must behave, I must behave ;) :lol:

Excellent Simon although we may well venture into town ;)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Dange wrote:At this stage I'm a maybe..........I must behave, I must behave, I must behave ;) :lol:

Glad to see you back :lol: :lol: :lol: .........You must come on the piss mate, we need the gossip :D ...where the f**k have you been :shock: but you must behave this time ;) ....see you in the Bev at 12 mate (you know it makes sense) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Excellent Simon although we may well venture into town ;)

Im not talking about behaving on the day.....Im talking about behaving before the day so Im allowed out!!!! :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

i would hate to have you talking bout me if i never turned up ;) (not that we do just in case any no shows are reading :lol: :lol: )
:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Marc wrote:

Glad to see you back :lol: :lol: :lol: .........You must come on the piss mate, we need the gossip :D ...where the f**k have you been :shock: but you must behave this time ;) ....see you in the Bev at 12 mate (you know it makes sense) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc, if you can find a bookies offering odds for me to attend put a wedge on!! ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

i would hate to have you talking bout me if i never turned up ;) (not that we do just in case any no shows are reading :lol: :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Darren, bring plenty of pound coins with you mate.......................so I can take them off you in pool ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Dange wrote:
Marc wrote:

Marc, if you can find a bookies offering odds for me to attend put a wedge on!! ;) :ayatollah:

See you a week Saturday Simon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .......the first pizza is on me :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Marc wrote:
Dange wrote:
Marc wrote:

See you a week Saturday Simon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .......the first pizza is on me :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Darren, bring plenty of pound coins with you mate.......................so I can take them off you in pool ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

:evil: :evil: :evil: we wll play killer but i'm going before you and not after ;)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:17 pm

I have retired from playing pool chaps ;)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Marc wrote:
Dange wrote:
Marc wrote:

That would make a change........ :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I have retired from playing pool chaps ;)

sure you will be convinced to come out of of retirement for 1 or 2 games of killer :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:20 pm

saddam wrote:

sure you will be convinced to come out of of retirement for 1 or 2 games of killer :ayatollah:

Still having nightmares about that miss last saturday to take all the money in killer :oops:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 pm

saddam wrote:

He'll be first one there with his 50p Darren, don't let him fool you :shock: :shock: ....a hustler so he is. :lol: :lol: ....a game of killer is on the cards though :D ....more forum members should meet up with us for a game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

He'll be first one there with his 50p Darren, don't let him fool you :shock: :shock: ....a hustler so he is. :lol: :lol: ....a game of killer is on the cards though :D ....more forum members should meet up with us for a game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

50p thats just a spectators fee aint it :lol: :lol: :lol:
gold coins only for your entry fee i thought ;)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm

You're quite right Darren, a gold coin or 20 shillings books you a place at the table......... ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Dange does not play pool he walks into them and then falls unconscious

Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Shame I was going to let you out of my pocket for a game. You won 1 game out of 16, thats because I couldnt here myself think with slipknot blasting! :oops:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Im working the 24th September ( 7 out of the last 8 saturdays worked to date ) :shock:

Will have a few saturdays off in October...if not ALL :) So anytime after the 24th is fine for me :ayatollah: