Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackpool stadium Booze

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:30 pm

The FSF has received a number of complaints from various fans of various clubs that have visited Bloomfield road, all relating to heavy handed stewarding at the turnstiles, many have been refused entry due to the stewards claiming that they have been drinking... arguments have led to police getting involved and in each case the fans were not allowed entry to the stadium

Please be aware of this and anyone who appears drunk could be refused entry, its an expensive ticket especially if you are not allowed to use it...take care guys.

Re: Blackpool stadium Booze

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Cheers Corky.

They tried to stop me going in last time we played them, saying I was pissed.
Wouldn't have been too bad, but I hadn't touched a drop as I had driven up that morning and went straight to the ground.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh Dear i can see a lot being turned away on Saturday :(

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Blackpool are horrible stewards plus Blackpool FC have refused the offer of Cardiff stewards attending the match this was the case last saturday it might have changed. So there will be very few people on your side if you get problems keep calm and try and be diplomatic

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Cheers for the info Corky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:34 pm

blueheaven wrote:Oh Dear i can see a lot being turned away on Saturday :(

Same here :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm

in the immortal words of Homer Simpson DOH :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:58 pm

that sounds like a good idea, instead of having all the city fans in one place, lets have loads of disgruntled ones wandering the streets and pubs of Blackpool. :twisted:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Denzil wrote:that sounds like a good idea, instead of having all the city fans in one place, lets have loads of disgruntled ones wandering the streets and pubs of Blackpool. :twisted:

that will be happeing all weekend as it is :ayatollah: