Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FUTURE REVENUE STREAM IDEAS

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Nashy (the real stadium manager) as been asked to let the grass grow as long as possible, the club then plan to sell this as horse feed, apparently the next ten years crops have already been bought allegedly by a Mr Isaac for his horses, don't know if any cash as changed hands or if it has been used to reduce any outstanding debts, wont hold my breath for any new signings on the strength of that then.

Anyone got any ideas for future revenue sales.

Re: FUTURE REVENUE STREAM IDEAS

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 pm

What if the fans at every match held their match day programmes and wafted them up and down as fast as hell, this would generate a huge wind factor, possibly enough to power a turbine, the electricity could be sold to the National grid, we could sell the next ten years of this power, but if the crowds drop, it would be down to the rest of us to fan our arms even faster, come on lads we can do it, your club needs you.

Flap for the city,we got to flap for the city,flap for the city, we gotta flap for the city.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Nashy (the real stadium manager) as been asked to let the grass grow as long as possible, the club then plan to sell this as horse feed, apparently the next ten years crops have already been bought allegedly by a Mr Isaac for his horses, don't know if any cash as changed hands or if it has been used to reduce any outstanding debts, wont hold my breath for any new signings on the strength of that then.

Yes Feed Ridsdale to the leeds fans, they will pay to watch that :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Beleive it not I once had a discussion with Nashy about planting spuds during the closed season.
I had it all planned out. I was going to have a row of runner beans along the Bob Bank because that's where the best sun is.
I was going to put the sprouts along the Grandstand because they like a bit of shade.

Could have made a killing on it :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:28 pm

I've just copied PR in on the idea, Cardiff City market gardeners, that's a half an hour of his wages covered.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Berwyn wrote:Beleive it not I once had a discussion with Nashy about planting spuds during the closed season.
I had it all planned out. I was going to have a row of runner beans along the Bob Bank because that's where the best sun is.
I was going to put the sprouts along the Grandstand because they like a bit of shade.

Don't let ridders see it, he'll probably steal your idea. We'll be getting phone offering us fresh cardiff city fruit and veg next!

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 am

Ask the players for £40 a head to help pay for team coach...news in the air that this is another bill needing payment.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:08 am

BigGwynram wrote:Nashy (the real stadium manager) as been asked to let the grass grow as long as possible, the club then plan to sell this as horse feed, apparently the next ten years crops have already been bought allegedly by a Mr Isaac for his horses, don't know if any cash as changed hands or if it has been used to reduce any outstanding debts, wont hold my breath for any new signings on the strength of that then.

Hey gwyn how do you think they got over the electricity bill problem
PR just stands by the generator talking to it for an hour about what a tremendous job he has done on shit wages and the methane created by his bullshit runs the stadium for a week :lol:

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 am

bag up all the horse shit that the club feed us week in week out, and we'll sell it to gardening enthusiasts

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:46 am

Berwyn wrote:Beleive it not I once had a discussion with Nashy about planting spuds during the closed season.

Sprouts are an autumn crop and potatoes would have to be in place before the end of the season

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Instead of trying to con fans out of money by using the Academy, why not be honest and strat a Langston F**k Off Fund. Each fan pays in £150.00 for the next few seasons until the debt is paid.

I wouldn't be happy about it but if it gets rid of the Langston noose once and for all I would do it.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Instead of trying to con fans out of money by using the Academy, why not be honest and strat a Langston F**k Off Fund. Each fan pays in £150.00 for the next few seasons until the debt is paid.

I wouldn't be happy about it but if it gets rid of the Langston noose once and for all I would do it.

Tony a fantastic idea but how much would the chairman pocket as an administration fee.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 pm

steve davies wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Instead of trying to con fans out of money by using the Academy, why not be honest and strat a Langston F**k Off Fund. Each fan pays in £150.00 for the next few seasons until the debt is paid.

Tony a fantastic idea but how much would the chairman pocket as an administration fee.

Good point Steve.