Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O Bowmonster

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 pm

what's the plan for in the morning mate? almost ready to go here :lol:
Premier 1 is coming up with us as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: F.A.O Bowmonster

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:51 pm

I will be in Mcdonalds Pontprennau 9am for a breakfast and then heading North :ayatollah:
Wish we were there now mate :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I will be in Mcdonalds Pontprennau 9am for a breakfast and then heading North :ayatollah:

no worries will be over bout 9.30 then ready to hit the motorway. c u nice n early lol. no brekkie for me just bring on the liquid lunch i reckon i will be drinking well b4 we hit blackpool, good job i aint driving :D ;)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I will be in Mcdonalds Pontprennau 9am for a breakfast and then heading North :ayatollah:

working from home again are we mate :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 pm

saddam wrote:

no worries will be over bout 9.30 then ready to hit the motorway. c u nice n early lol. no brekkie for me just bring on the liquid lunch i reckon i will be drinking well b4 we hit blackpool, good job i aint driving :D ;)

You better set off 6.30am in your minibus if you want to arrive the same time as me up North. :lol:
You're a lucky get not driving ;)
See you tomorrow and if i was driving your minbus i would have an alcohol ban on as respect to the driver :lol: Thats what i say when i sometimes drive to away games :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

You better set off 6.30am in your minibus if you want to arrive the same time as me up North. :lol:
See you tomorrow and if i was driving your minbus i would have an alcohol ban on as respect to the driver :lol: Thats what i say when i sometimes drive to away games :ayatollah:

remind me never to go to an away game with you when your driving :(
i will text you as i crack open the 1st 1 just to let you know what your missing :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:15 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

remind me never to go to an away game with you when your driving :(
i will text you as i crack open the 1st 1 just to let you know what your missing :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:16 pm

milly44 wrote:

working from home again are we mate :lol:

Oi Cheeky, Yes i am this afternoon getting reports and things up to date before weekend away ;)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Have a good time lads :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:57 am

See you tomorrow lads :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:05 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...................... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...........................I have a lovely wedding to go to :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...................................Then i am going to do a 12 hour night shift tomorrow night :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .................................Oh well they are paying me £380 to do it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: