Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Slightly Uncomfortable

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Seeing the new squad photo today:

I hope I don't come across as xenophobic but this team photo of Cardiff City FC playing in Wales looks like it could be the Malaysian national team judging from the 40 references to Malaysia and none to Cardiff or Wales. The only thing that indicates Cardiff City are the badges which you can't see! (Apart from the super-imposed writing in the top left)

I realise this is an advertising thing for money, but I do feel uncomfortable with it, and that's saying something coming from me :lol:

Link to full picture is here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater as it won't fit in the post

Re: Slightly Uncomfortable

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 am

I wish they wouldnt put old blokes in full kit, it looks like a pub team! :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 am

What about the huge Cardiff City sign above their heads, the fact they are Cardiff players wearing the blue of Cardiff with cardiff badges on them John? If we were sponsored by Tampax would you say the same thing?

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 am

they've missed out the K in the middle

Malkaysia :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 pm

I think they need to be careful........................... I'm not sure about "Malaysia" Saturation though.

As long as Cardiff City FC doesnt have to take a back seat.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 pm

I think they need to be careful........................... I'm not sure about "Malaysia" Saturation though.

As long as Cardiff City FC doesnt have to take a back seat.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: