Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iphone 3gs

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 pm

can anyone on here fix one..i brook the screen on mine,tried to repair it myself but messed it up..i now need to the whole case

Re: iphone 3gs

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:05 pm

i ment to say i need to change the whole case

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Merlins your Man Chief he is the Chief of all iPhone problems :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 pm

theres a company on ebay who will do it for fifty pounds next day return..maybe mirling is cheaper

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:04 pm

my ipod touch is messed up. screen cracked and when i unlock it the unlock button stays down so im having to keep cancelling it from turning off its really annoying and i cant afford a new one or an iphone anyone got any advice ?

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:42 pm

a horse with no name wrote:my ipod touch is messed up. screen cracked and when i unlock it the unlock button stays down so im having to keep cancelling it from turning off its really annoying and i cant afford a new one or an iphone anyone got any advice ?

Burn the Fucker :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Where do you get a new screen and case ? My 3GS got a crk on the screen and on the back of the phone plus my power button is dodgy I got to squeeze the phone by it an push it down the same time to lock lol if anyone can fix that I'd be chuffed lol

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:07 pm

denton2k6 wrote:Where do you get a new screen and case ? My 3GS got a crk on the screen and on the back of the phone plus my power button is dodgy I got to squeeze the phone by it an push it down the same time to lock lol if anyone can fix that I'd be chuffed lol

Loads on EBay mate for under £10 with fitting tools. I'd give it a go myself for that price
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPHONE-3GS-RE ... 6671wt_752

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Xcasual wrote:
denton2k6 wrote:Where do you get a new screen and case ? My 3GS got a crk on the screen and on the back of the phone plus my power button is dodgy I got to squeeze the phone by it an push it down the same time to lock lol if anyone can fix that I'd be chuffed lol

Loads on EBay mate for under £10 with fitting tools. I'd give it a go myself for that price
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPHONE-3GS-RE ... 6671wt_752

cheers fella :D

Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:53 am

i gave it a go myself and fucked it up