Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM GLAD CARDIFF!!!

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:12 pm

City council are going to fine cyclists £30 fix penalties for riding their bikes on busy walkways and pavements because they may cause accidents.They may accidently ride into my right hook the ungrateful tw*t's!!! :twisted:
It's an offence under the public highways act to ride on the footpath! Fine them all i say!!!! :old:

Re: IM GLAD CARDIFF!!!

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:19 pm

My 11 year old grandaughter was recently run over by a cyclist on a walkway in Spain, left her with a broken arm. :evil:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Im working in the town centre near Brunell house it's manic the speed they come down the pavement into town through crowds of pedestrians,someones going to get seriously injured!!! :twisted:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Hear hear, those f****** that go belting down Queens Arcade.
I would love to clothesline one of them!!! :o :o :o

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:06 pm

I cycle on the pavement at night, when drunk, because it's far safer!

Last time I cycled on the road I ended up on the deck after a front end collision with a parked horsebox!

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Pain in the arse when I'm driving my bus, they just appear out of thin air by the side of you or in front of you and never stop at red lights. f*cking nightmare

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 pm

sam salim wrote:City council are going to fine cyclists £30 fix penalties for riding their bikes on busy walkways and pavements because they may cause accidents.They may accidently ride into my right hook the ungrateful tw*t's!!! :twisted:
It's an offence under the public highways act to ride on the footpath! Fine them all i say!!!! :old:

It would be a miracle if they missed you Sam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm

griff105 wrote:Hear hear, those f****** that go belting down Queens Arcade.
I would love to clothesline one of them!!! :o :o :o

Exactly my thoughts

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:20 pm

So it's not just me who hates them!

That's one thing I DO NOT f*cking MISS about having a car!