Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLACKPOOL ON TRAIN

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Anyone know how to buy cheap tickets.Had a look and it said £190 fu@k that i could fly for that.

Re: BLACKPOOL ON TRAIN

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Wouldn't suprise me if that was the going rate on train tickets. Absolute rip off.

Could try TicketMaster ??

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Won't get much cheap at this hour - advance tickets went on sale around 11 weeks ago beginning at around £18 each way.

Off peak return from Cardiff Central to Blackpool North is around £96.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:08 pm

the trainline is a still bit expensive but it was £90 when i looked on the weekend.
u know any polish people u could pay to give u a piggie back up there for £190.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Can do it for £60 return if you don't mind crashing at Crewe for near on 5 hours early hours Saturday morning :lol:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:23 pm

I live in Wigan and am driving to the game to do the photography for the club.

I would suggest get a Cardiff Wigan return and then when you get to Wigan get a Wigan Blackpool return. Should be a lot cheaper. £5 return or there abouts

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:28 pm

40 quid a month ago on thetrainline.com gotta to book early if you want cheap train tickets :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:I live in Wigan and am driving to the game to do the photography for the club.

I would suggest get a Cardiff Wigan return and then when you get to Wigan get a Wigan Blackpool return. Should be a lot cheaper. £5 return or there abouts

There will be a few options along those lines that can cut the fares - all down to fare routing - I'm not overly clued up on the system south of the border I'm afraid.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 am

F.R.C. Glennis will cost you a score at first but you make that back as you go.Tight git :lol: :old:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Is that family rail card and im not tight,people just think it. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Correct mate :old: