Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HELP NEEDED REGARDING TICKET FOR CUP GAME

Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Right, I just came back from job hunting (was pretty productive) to find a massive mess on the floor which was caused by my three "lovely" dogs. In the mess contained a ticket for the Leicester cup game which was damaged, the damaged part was the bar code, which is needed to be scanned in the turnstiles. The booking receipt is a little bit damaged.

So, here's my question, is it possible to get a replacement? If not what the f**k should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Re: HELP NEEDED REGARDING TICKET FOR CUP GAME

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Could listen on radio wales I guess :lol:

Shouldnt be a problem for the ticket office to reprint it

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Could listen on radio wales I guess :lol:

So just give them a ring? :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

WEll you've got the booking receipt meaning that the seat IS booked out to you...... so you could either get the ticket sent to you again - or call into the ticket office and explain whats happened and receive a new one over the counter? simples. (they can print out the ticket and leave it in a ticket booth for you outside the stadium at walk up - they usually put it in an envelope - all you have to do is give them your name and collect on the night then instead, if you find it difficult to get down any other time!) :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

WEll you've got the booking receipt meaning that the seat IS booked out to you...... so you could either get the ticket sent to you again - or call into the ticket office and explain whats happened and receive a new one over the counter? simples. (they can print out the ticket and leave it in a ticket booth for you outside the stadium at walk up - they usually put it in an envelope - all you have to do is give them your name and collect on the night then instead, if you find it difficult to get down any other time!) :ayatollah:

Thank you very much the pair of you! Greatfuly appreciated! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Yeah just give them a call.
Just give them your fan number and they will find you in the system.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Thank you very much! I shall ring them tomorrow :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Was it a kids ticket? :D

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:26 pm

milly44 wrote:Was it a kids ticket? :D

Yes. :oops:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:27 pm

There is a sign up in the ticket office stating there is a £5 charge to reprint paper tickets if lost or damaged :lol:
True as well no wind up. Kick the dog mate :lol:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Bowmonster wrote:There is a sign up in the ticket office stating there is a £5 charge to reprint paper tickets if lost or damaged :lol:

You're f*cking joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:There is a sign up in the ticket office stating there is a £5 charge to reprint paper tickets if lost or damaged :lol:

No mate noticed it this week when picking up extra blackpool tickets :o
Another no show last saturday from you :evil: You said you were going to meet us in the foresters :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Another no show last saturday from you :evil: You said you were going to meet us in the foresters :ayatollah:

I didn't know where it was, plus I was with my mate who wanted to go to the Ninian and I had to meet Annis at the Ninian. :cry:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I didn't know where it was, plus I was with my mate who wanted to go to the Ninian and I had to meet Annis at the Ninian. :cry:

No worries next time, It is on cowbridge road further up the road from the napier,ivor davies etc as if you were walking towards town.Just anyone if they know wher the madhouse is next time you are on that road. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Maybe say it hasnt turned up? start by asking has it been posted yet?

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

No worries next time, It is on cowbridge road further up the road from the napier,ivor davies etc as if you were walking towards town.Just anyone if they know wher the madhouse is next time you are on that road. :lol: :ayatollah:

Is the Foresters the pub which is blue on the outside, reasonably small(ish), on a corner and always packed?

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

thought so ;)

Just incase you didnt know its £5 to get another ticket if lost or damaged, effectivly your now paying for an adult ticket :lol:

time to kck the dog brigender :mrgreen:

(persomally i would just turn up, theyll look at it, and let you walk throught one of the doors, then again they might not) :lol:

hope this post can be of help :D

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:56 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

thought so ;)

Just incase you didnt know its £5 to get another ticket if lost or damaged, effectivly your now paying for an adult ticket :lol:

time to kck the dog brigender :mrgreen:

(persomally i would just turn up, theyll look at it, and let you walk throught one of the doors, then again they might not) :lol:

hope this post can be of help :D

Then I may aswell pay the b*stard £5 :evil: And its Bridgender not brigender ;) Also it was good meeting you at the Ninian on Sat, I think it was you anyway. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Sorry for my gramatical error.
Yes it was me mate, sorry i wasnt very chatty. Wasnt looking forward to being there one bit. Pop in again I will buy you some warm milk and biscuits :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:01 pm

milly44 wrote:Sorry for my gramatical error.
Yes it was me mate, sorry i wasnt very chatty. Wasnt looking forward to being there one bit. Pop in again I will buy you some warm milk and biscuits :ayatollah:

Not a problem, make that a bottle of Bud and you have a deal. :D

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Right, I just came back from job hunting (was pretty productive) to find a massive mess on the floor which was caused by my three "lovely" dogs. In the mess contained a ticket for the Leicester cup game which was damaged, the damaged part was the bar code, which is needed to be scanned in the turnstiles. The booking receipt is a little bit damaged.

So, here's my question, is it possible to get a replacement? If not what the f**k should I do?

Thanks in advance.

dont worry about a replacement mate just go see the stewards
we will check the ticket let you in and let us deal with registering you on the system that you entered the stadium
youve got a valid ticket be it some what slightly damaged
its not the first time its happened weve seen all sorts of problems with tickets from cut in half to people having ripped off the barcode thinking it wasnt important
DONT PAY FOR A REPRINT

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Right, I just came back from job hunting (was pretty productive) to find a massive mess on the floor which was caused by my three "lovely" dogs. In the mess contained a ticket for the Leicester cup game which was damaged, the damaged part was the bar code, which is needed to be scanned in the turnstiles. The booking receipt is a little bit damaged.

Thanks in advance.

well first, keep your bitches on a leash :D :D :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Take the money out of the dog's pocket money. :shock: