Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ITS GOING AHEAD "

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 am

We need as many Cardiff Fans as possible to want to play against the Jacks. and Fans to turn up in aid of Mikey Dye's Family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED AT BRYNTERIAN FOOTBALL CLUB, BRIDGEND, SUNDAY OCTOBER 9th ' 2pm ' "

Link

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59162 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " ITS GOING AHEAD "

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:39 am

My footballing days are over, But I will defo pop down to watch with my boy. Good luck lads. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 am

Kanester wrote:My footballing days are over, But I will defo pop down to watch with my boy. Good luck lads. :ayatollah:

Thats the spirit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:We need as many Cardiff Fans as possible to want to play against the Jacks. and Fans to turn up in aid of Mikey Dye's Family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED AT BRYNTERIAN FOOTBALL CLUB, BRIDGEND, SUNDAY OCTOBER 9th ' 2pm ' "

Link

Annis, it may be worth inviting The Sun and Daily Mail to send reporters down to cover the game and report on the spirit between the clubs following Miley's tragedy..........

Just a thought.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:20 am

i know im not in the social loop of the forum but i would happily play :)

ive played aganst mikey quite a few times recently in 5 a side, im sure i gt stamped on by one of his team mates !!

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 am

i will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:We need as many Cardiff Fans as possible to want to play against the Jacks. and Fans to turn up in aid of Mikey Dye's Family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Link

Annis, I am getting on a bit but would love a 15 minute run out what do i have to do to get involved for this great cause?? (And a chance to kick a Jack :D )

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:25 am

Im Happy to have a game, im like a fat Ryan Giggs on the left wing, just less lucky in bed, Pm me more details and im sure i could make it

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:21 am

Im fat and slow and havent kicked a ball for 3 years so ill probably be more use to the other team haha plus i have no boots lol....... Have anyone got the postcode or something like that because i havent got a clue where it is but i wouldnt mind comeing to watch!! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:52 am

I'll be there if you give me a game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:55 am

Think its a great idea. Would like to do anything to help :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 am

Ill be there to watch the game :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:16 pm

should organize training sessions like we did against ccmb. could try get scott young and jason perry to coach us im sure they would be quite happy to considering the cause.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:51 pm

i will ask my son if he wants to play, he plays full back or in the wing. he's got good pace and he aint bad either .
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:00 pm

a horse with no name wrote:should organize training sessions like we did against ccmb. could try get scott young and jason perry to coach us im sure they would be quite happy to considering the cause.

Get Scott and Jason to play! We'd win....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Would like to have come down to support the match, but fly off to Bulgaria on that day :cry:
AndyFS

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 pm

I would love to watch but would it be a Bubble for Me ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Im actually playing for Bryntirion that day hopfully we will be at home and I will pop along after my game, which also kicks off at 2 on the other pitch :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:49 pm

i can bring the oranges on at half time. if that will help :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

To old and overweight to keep up with the young un's but I am prepared to be the man with the "Magic Sponge" :ayatollah: